Christmas Special

Mark sighs as he makes a cup of coffee. Y/n isn't awake and it's Christmas Eve. She's taking a quick nap. They don't have anything planned which normally wouldn't be a problem. Mark had wanted to go back home for Christmas and bring Y/n to mert his mom, but they both had gotten too sick to go. Now it's Christmas Eve and he wants their first Christmas together as a couple to be special.

Taking a sip from his mug, he begins to think back to last year. He had held a party at his house and everyone had gotten really drunk. Mark chuckles. Another party would be hard to forget, but he didn't want to do the same thing twice. This year was going to be special. A sudden knock on his door then brings Mark out of his thoughts.

Who could that be? Ethan and Tyler always text before coming over and then just walk on in.

Mark checks his phone and sees no new messages. Getting up from the table, he walks over to the door and opens it up. No one is there.

Huh?

As he's about to close the door, he notices something on the ground. Two envelopes and a box. One red and one f/c envelope. Picking them up, Mark re-enters the house and throws the two envelopes and box onto the table. "Why not put it in the mail box?" He mumbles to himself.
Mark takes a seat and carefully opens the red one with his name written on it in beautiful cursive handwriting.
Pulling out a single piece of paper, he unfolds it and begins to read.

Mark,

It's sad to hear that you and your lovely girlfriend couldn't make it home for the holidays. I know how much you want to make this Christmas be unforgettable for her.
Trust me, it will. In a few hours you two will be apart of something that you'll never be able to forget. This is my gift to the two of you from me.
There is no need to know who I am.
Just know that Y/n means a lot to me and I would do a lot to make this life wonderful for her.
All you need to do is put some trust in me.

- T

Mark's eyebrows furrow.

T? Cares about Y/n a lot? Who the hell is this from?

Mark's eyes then flash over to the package that came with the letters.
He doesn't hesitate to rip it open. What's inside shocks him. There on top lies a black suit. Mark carefully pulls it out and lays it on the table. With it is a deep red tie and shiney dress shoes. Underneath that is a beautiful f/c dress that's frilly and puffy that almost touches the floor. Along with that are a pair of f/c sneakers to match. Mark chuckles.

I guess they really do know Y/n.

He then pulls out two masks. One is black with red details on it and the other is black with f/c details on it.

 One is black with red details on it and the other is black with f/c details on it

(Change the purple to your favorite color)