Sixty-Two | E̶̶̶̶̶̲̲̅̅t̶̶̶̲̅h̶̶̶̶̶̲̲̅̅a̶̶̶̶̶̲̲̅̅n̶̶̶̲̅

Don't forget to read Sixty-One | KaDeNcE before you read this one

************************************

Y/n's POV

I pick up the next box. It's labeled, 'That Stuff From Ethan'. I dont hesitate to bring it and one other box over to the couch.

Why?

'-'Earlier'-'

My phone rings. I expect it to be a call back from Kad, but it's not. It's Ethan. I drop the sweater on the nearest box and quickly wipe away my tears before answering.

"Hello?" I say.

"Uh..hey Y/n." He sounds nervous.

"Have you finshed moving into your mew house?" He asks

I raise an eyebrow.

"We havent really unpacked anything, no. We are here though."

I can picture him nodding his head.

"Well...I was uh-...wondering if you had a spare room?"

My heart drops.

"W-Why?" I stutter.

"Kelly showed up today. I dont think she knew i was home because she was trying to pick my lock. Im afraid to be at my apartment."

It's just what you feared.

"Could I hide out at your place until I can find a new apartment?" He sounds genuinely terrified of staying at his own home.

"O-of cour-se!" I say regretfully.

"Thank you so much! Don't tell Kelly Im there of you run into her. I'll come over tomorrow with my stuff."

I nod.

"Thank you so much Y/n. You have no idea how scared I was that you might say no or just tell Kelly something." He says.

"N-no problem! You are my fr-friend after all." I say.

"Well i should probably get my things together. I'll see you tomorrow."

And like that he hangs up.

Im frozen.

Don't tell Kelly.

Dont give the psychopath that wants to kill you more fuel and reasons to kill you.

Good job Y/n; now you'll be mega murdered.

I look over to the coffee table. On it sits a crown. I walk over and pick it up. It almost feels as if the flowers are burning my skin. I'm about to drop it when a thought pops into my head.

I dont want him either.

°·°Present-Time°·°

I sit back down and waste no time to open it up. The contents make me shiver. The braclet Ethan gave me for my birthday.

A photo of me with icecream on my nose.

I remember we were eating icecream when he shoved his into my face.

I obviously didnt see it coming because I was still blind at the time.

I had then thrown my entire cone at him.

A sweatshirt with Ethan's channel logo on it. He gave it to me when i was cold. We were walking around campus all day to help tell people about the festival our school was going to be setting up. It was late fall and LA was at one of its coldest tempetatures of the year. The air was kinda chilly and Ethan offered me his sweatshirt.

A plate with Sundowns written on it in beautiful cursive makes me smile. We had tried their chicken wing challenge. They had a special sauce that was supposedly the hottest in LA.

The challenge was to eat thirty of them in five minutes without any water. Ethan and I had dominated that challenge. We each one a free meal in the future, a plate, and our picture got put up on a wall they had called the, 'Crazy Saucers'.

The memory would have made me smile if i wasnt reminded about how Ethan and I havent done that in a while.

He hasnt wanted to leave his house with fear of Kelly seeing him.

The final thing that i take out is a phone. He bought it for me not too long after we met. It was an experimental phone made especially for blind people.

In the end, the phone really sucked.

I chuckle slightly before throwing everything back inside.

I dont want any of it anymore.

I set the flower crown on top of the Attack On Titan sweater.

Moving on.