Chapter 2

Yona was walking through the hall of castle ,she was hearing the other's rumors.

???-hey look!Is that girl the little princess?Oh my god can someone explain to me why two sisters can be so different from each other?Y/N shine like moon while Yona is dark as the forest at night.Jungkook made the best choice for getting married with Y/N,who wants a girl like Yona she have and problems with her heart.

Yona can't stand these words and start crying,along the corridor heared somebody to whisper her name.

???-Yona!

Yona-heee....

She looks around but no one was there,when she suddenly hear this whisper again.

???-Yona!

She saw towards the mysterious door of canstle.When we was childs our parents told us thats we could never open this door.The door was locked with a lock that none can open it and none knows where is the key of this lock.

???-Yona!Open the door!!-the misterious voice whispered again.

Yona was enchanted from this door,she gone to touch the lock of the door but she was afraid and she pull her hand back immediately.

???-Yona!!Open the door,im going to help you to make your dream come true,to married with Jungkook!

Yona was enchanted again from this words and she touch the lock of the door.In that moment the lock snapped and Yona open her eyes.She was wake up from a dream. With her awakening the lock was droped in the floor and the realy door was opened with a great force bringing a mess in the corridors of the castle.

Yona was seeing the moon from the window.

Yona-This dream was....was realy weird.Ahhh!!-Suddenly she felt a strong tribulation in her heart.-it hurts!

She tried to get up from the bed to seek help,but she didn't make a long way because she fell down in the floor without feelings.

***y/n POV

I wake up because i feel weird(maybe bc of Yona.).Suddenly I saw a shadow that left my room towards the balcony.I ran after this shadow but I didn't see anyone.The person who was probably in my room had left.While Jin slammed the door of my room and he comes hastily to me telling me that my sister was very ill.Immediately we both went to her room and I saw Yona lying on the bed.Servants was caring for her.I sit next to her.She had a hot blood,her temperature had increased and this is a strange thing because the vampires never get sick.Yona whispered all the time:

Yona-Jungkook!Jung...kook!

I felt bad.

Y/N-Yona im so sorry,I don't want me and jungkook to get married,It does not depend on me,I'm trying to jungkook and I do not get married,but he is always more and more interested.

A tear flowed from my eyes.Jin hug me and tell me to calm down.Jungkook was standing at the door and heared everything I said to Yona.

Jungkook-Beautiful!-he said upset-Yona has fallen in love with me while Y/N has fallen in love with Jin and this is obvious.-his eyes turned red and bloodthirsty.-but it will not pass that easy!Jin you will pay.

Me and Jin were walking in the corridors of the castle and we were seeing the create mess,when we passed the mysterious door.

Y/N-Jin,this is the mysterious door which has been closed for a long time.Why is it open??

Jin-Ohhh no....

Y/N-what???

Jin-This door...was carrying inside therites souls of vampires.

Y/N-therites souls...?

Jin-Sometimes you surprise me, you are a princess of vampires and you don't know a lot of things-Jin said and I laughed a bit uncomfortable.-the therites souls are  the souls of royal vampires who haven't finished yet work on earth,they appear to their offspring telling or manipulating what they should do.

Y/N-I understend.

Jin-Y/N ,you look tired,Why don't you just sleep a little?Is still too early,go sleep because today in the morning....well.. is going to be a long day,you will deal with the wedding preparations.

Jungkook-Tchhhhh...I seem to be wrong about Jin..he is very cowardly she couldn't like him.He is not the one I thought.

Jungkook used his super speed and he go in my room,he quickly looked at the room tried to find something, by searching he found what he wanted.Inside my  make up table he found my diary but released it immediately when he saw I was coming.

Y/N-Jungkook!What....what are you doing here?

Jungkook-Hey Y/n   you will not hug me?You're not happy to see me?

Y/n-From the last time I saw you ....mmmm...I prefer not to see you.-I said seeing in another direction upset.

Jungkook-Ouuu....Don't tell me you're still mad with me from the last time?

Y/n-No! *mad*

Jungkook-(smile)How stubbord you are!

Y/n-I know!

Jungkook put his hand to the door and I stumbled after it.

Jungkoook-Im sorry from the last time,I didn't want to upset you, but I can't stop thinking about you and the day when we both marry.I love you like crazy and I can't wait the day when you will be all mine.

I was looking jungkook in the eye and he managed to hypnotize me.

Jungkook-Let me taste your lips.

Jungkook approached me to kiss me and I could not do anything my body wasn't commanded by me.My eyes were looking out the window,when in the balcony of the room I saw somebody.I saw two red eyes.... two red eyes which I had seen before.My heart starts to beat very fast from the feeling because  I couldn't believe it,in front of my eyes was Taehyung.When Jungkook got ready to kiss me his magic disappeared from me.

-Tae!-I said pushing off from me Jungkook,but no one was in the balcony.Maybe it was just my imagination.

Jungkook  without returning said with a funky voice.

Jungkook-Tae!You are referring to Teahyung?!He has come here?!

Y/n-Yes!I was referring to him,for a moment it seems to me like he was here.Apparently I'm wrong. How can someone like him appear after so many years here?!

Jungkook-I don't know why this thought came to you,but even if he came back I would be the first to kill with my hands.I don't have to forgive what he did!I gonna go now!-said jungkook approaching me and kissing me in cheek.-we will meet again my bloodly rose.

He expected me to said something but no word come out of my mouth.When he left I tried to sleep.I didn't notice but jungkook had picked up my diary.He read but didn't find what he was looking for.I had never written for a boyfriend or for the fact that I am in love.The whole diary was packed with daily stuff that me, Jin and Taehyung did when we were childs and so far I'm just with Jin.Jungkook read and for the fact that i'm not interested on him.He was kind sad but  he didn't give himself up.When he came to the room to bring the diary I was sleeping.When he placed the book on the table he heared me to whisper.

Y/n-Tae!Taehyung!Where are you?-tears would come out of my eyes as I slept and Jungkook was astonished by this fact.

I hope you like this chapter and sorry for my bad orthography.