Chapter 3

In the morning I  walked in the garden of the royal castle.Near the fountain I saw my reflection in the water and I was thinking of the man I saw the last night in my room.Was he really Taehyung?A little butterfly came to me.It was very beautiful and colorful.The butterfly left me and I followed it.It stops in front of nose of a black cat.This black cat was realy beutiful and it was sleeping on the bench where I usually stand.My eyes widend I had never seen before this cat in the royal castle,it was realy beautiful and it had an angelic appearance regardless of his black color.

Y/n-Hey little kitten,whats your name?

The cat open his eyes and look at me in an uninteresting way,but then it got up,stretched and sit on my knees.I was pet the cat and the cat starts purred.It has two beautiful blue eyes like the sky.

Y/n-you are realy beutiful kitten,do you want to be my friend?-I asked the cat and suddently i heared a laugh.

Jungkook-You are so sweet!I hope in the future you will be so sweet and with me.

My smile disappeared.

Y/n-I don't know if I will ever be sweet with you...

Jungkook-why do you say such a thing?-he said tightening his hand.

Y/n-because I don't feel anything for you.

Jungkook tried to contain his anger.

Jungkook-Anyway, you will be my bride after a few days,so in the future you will change your mind.

Y/n-I don't think so,anyway I don't  want to talk about it now,I'm worried about Yona.

Jungkook-Psss...who cares about her.She always had problems with her heart,I don't care if she dies.

I widened my eyes and  I saw him with a deadly glance.

Y/n-HOW CAN YOU SAY SUCH THING?-I scream at Jungkook.He was surprised by the tone of your voice.

Jungkook-What?! Is true!She has always been sick and besides that you have never been interested in her!When we were childrens you always go after Jin and Taehyung,and you never stay with us,when did you start worrying about her?

Y/n-Jungkook you know well that I was different from you,Mom and Dad had given me more freedom than you.You and Yona studied the Vampire lesson,while I never went to school or haved teacher for to teach me like you and Yona have.All I know I learned from Jin and Taehyung.

Jungkook-Anyway,they were not your family, they were just your friends.

Y/n-You're wrong,-I said with a smile,-they were not ... they are and will always be part of my family and seriously Jungkook how can you think I don't love my sister?Just because I didn't stay much with her doesn't mean I don't love her ,I can understand very well just by her voice when she is bored, happy, angry or embarrassed.Among us you are the one who will not want to know about her.

Jungkook was looking in another direction with an uninterested look.

Y/n-If you were interested in her then you never going to marry me because from both of us she is the one who loves you like crazy and not me.

Jungkook-I know, I have understand that a long time ago.

Y/n-then why don't you marry her,but you continue to torture her...(torture ... i mean psychologically.) 

Jungkook with a soft-eyed look said :

Jungkook-I can't marry Yona I can't imagine her as my bride,I don't like her as my future queen.Are you the only one I love and not other. Are you understand this ?-Jungkook said, kneeling down to be equated to me that I was sitting on the bench.

Y/n-ha....-I laughed in a sarcastic way-I'm sorry Jungkook but I can never be yours and do you know why?you will find a answer within your own  words.You can't marry Yona because you dont love her,as well as I can't marry you because I dont love you.

Jungkook was very angry after that,he couldn't control his anger.His eyes turned red and after that he chaught my throat.His voice was as the voice of a demonic soul.

Jungkook-How dare you countradict the next king of the vampires?

Y/n-Jungkook let....let me go-I said with hard , because he had tightened me so hard that I could not breathe.

Jungkook-Dont dare say this either by joke, you will be my bride and that's decided.

At this moment the cat that was sitting on my knees scratch the face of Jungkook and turn him back to his normal state.

Jungkook-You idiot cat-he said to the cat with a angry face and after that he looked at me and he notice my afraid face.He sit down between me and he said-Look im sorry but sometimes your behavior irritat me so much.-

 I was thinking that Jungkook is really a psychopath.

Jungkook-After a few days we will marry and you have to change your mind!-he said and after that left.

I was so shocked. 

Y/N-I don't want to stay in the castle anymore.I want to go out and to forget everything.

When, I got an idea.I'll get out of the castle by super-speed,the guards will never noticed me.After that I returned to the cat and I thanked for the help.Then I went back to a bat and I used my super speed to get out of the castle.

I went  to the village to see the state of the kingdom.I looked around the village...the state of the village seemed very good.Jungkook is a very good leader and to think he is not yet crowned,but the point is that he does not let me go.He does not want to know if I'm happy or not,he wants to know only for himself.The sun was hot and I was keeping my head down because I couldn't see.My body started to burn because I didn't drink the anti-burned medication and my body was burned slowly.(you are a vampire so you cant stay for a long time in sunlight you need to drink an anti-burn medication.)

In a moment I raise my eyes and I saw the black cat of the castle,It was in the middle of the road and I couldn"t understend how it come so fast here.When I suddenly saw a horse cart coming to the cat ready to crush it.I got the cat fast and set it over a barrel.

Y/N-ufff...you are safe now little friend.Where is you mine,you almost die,mmm....

the barrel where the cat was sit,was under a window of a  house.The window was opened and I heared a female voice.

???-Hahahaha you are rebuking the cat,I don't understand how you have remained so children Y/N hahaha!!!Anyway I am very surprised to see you outside the castle and I'm happy for that!!!

I was completely surprised that I was hearing this voice again.

Y/N-Jennie?!