Chapter 12

My eyes widened when I saw Jungkook in the door of my room with the weapon focus it at Taehyung.

Jungkook-It's the time,for you to die!!!

Y/n-Jungkook STOP!!!-I yelled at him.

Jungkook-Shut up Y/n!!-he yelled at me and look at Taehyung-You not only did make her fall in love with you and make her forget about me,but now you tell to her all the truth!!!I will never forgive you!!! My life was perfect until you show up yourself again!!!why you come back?...WHY?

Jungkook pushed Taehyung in the wall with his telepathy power and he stared strangled him and hit him so bad with his vectors(vectors: are some transparent hands coming out from the body...like those here

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

hehehe

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

hehehe...its and anime "elfen lied" btw.)

Taehyung-gghgg...-he was trying to take away Jungkook's hand

I was trying too....I was trying to hit or push away Jungkook' vectors but I couldn't do anything because the vectors were transparent and I couldnt saw them.

Y/n-JUNGKOOK STOP, YOU ARE TAKING HIS BREATH!!!

*3rd person POV*

Jungkook-That's what I want to do!!

Y/n-Jungkook ENOUGH!!-Y/n said and her forehead shined with a mystic power that push Jungkook in the other wall of the room.

*Jungkook's POV*

What the .... what was that?Did I looked good or it was a half moon in her forehead...

She was looking at Taehyung and started crying when the symbol on her forehead disappeared.This is not good...I think her power is waking up.

Y/n-Taehyung....are you ok??-she said in a worrying way.

Taehyung looked at her.

Taehyung-Im ok.

Y/n-Jungkook look what you did you hurt him!...I will never forgine you...I HATE YOU JUNGKOOK!!- she said to me and looked back at Taehyung

The way she was looking at him was make me really jealous.I make my weapon ready,but my eyes widened when she kissed him.This time I was going crazy for real.After all those things I was doing for here,after all those trying I did to make her mine she requited to me like that?!

Jungkook-Say goodbay to life Kim Taehyung!

Y/n-NO!! IF YOU WANT TO KILL HIM THEN YOU HAVE TO KILL ME FIRST!!-she said and go in front Taehyung to protect him.

Jungkook-As you wish then.-I said with a cold voice and then I hit with the gun.

*BAM!*

*END Jungkook's POV*

*Y/n POV*

When Jungkook hit I close my eyes but after a few seconds I didn't feel anything,I opened my eyes and the only thing I could seeing it was blood in the air and me best friend fainting away.My tears starting like rain.

Y/n-JIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN!!!

Taehyung stand up and look at Jin with a shook expression in his face.

Taehyung-WHAT DID YOU DO?!-he said at Jungkook,but Jungkook dont respond after that,he was in shook too.

Jungkook-*what I just did?!*

Y/n-Jin!...JIN WAKE UP PLEASE!

Jin try to open one of his eyes.

Jin-Y....Y/n....you are ok....I'm happy.

Y/n-Shhhh....dont talk please you need rest.

Jin-Y/n....I just want you to know...that....I'm happy that we become best friends that fast...and I want you to know that....from the first time a saw you I fell in love with you....and I was really happy to be near you all those years...thanks for make me happy...

He tried to stand up a little and after that he kissed me lips.Then he fainted again.

Y/n-No...Jin!JIN...WAKE UP!!!Jin...

No respond.

Taehyung-You killed him...YOU KILLED MY BEST FRIEND!!-Taehyung said and punch Jungkook really hard that his mouth stared bleeding.

Jungkook grabbed Taehyung from his t-shirt.

-STOP BOTH OF YOU!-I said and they looked at me.-If it wasn't for me you will never going that far!I wish I was never existed!

I stared crying and run away,out of my room.

Taekook-Y/n.-they looked at each other.

Taehyung-Its your fault.

Jungkook-Shut up your mouth,we cant let her alone she is in danger.

Taehyung-In danger?from who??Arent you the bad guy here??

Jungkook-I just want to protect her.

Taehyung deflated.

***

I run fast when I was crying.

Why the hell did this happend,If it wasn't for me then Jin would be alive.

Y/n-autchh!

I crush to something and fall.

I open my eyes and I froze when I saw Yona in front of me...she looks different...more....scary?!!!Why I feel a very big negative power comes from her.

Y/n-Yon...Yona?!

Yona-Hi Y/n....are you alone???because I'm alone too!!!Do you want to play with me??

To play?!What she is mean with play???

I saw that she is haveing a scourge in her hands.

Oh no.

___________

WOW Today I saw that my story have 1K views!!You make me really proud!!!

Guys thank you so much you are really kind!! ^^ I love u a lot!!!

Saranghae!!!

ohh...btw I know this chapter was so sad but trust me you going to like the end of story!!!