chapter 13

Jungkook POV

I  cant leave her alone not right now.Y/n....

Jungkook-"Kim fucking Taehyung,we have to go and get her right now!"

Taehyung-"I can't understand you,what it wrong??"

Jungkook-"Yona is possessed from our uncel."

Taehyung-"What?!...your uncle?!"-his eyes widened when I mention my uncel.

Jungkook-"yes Yona opened the mystical door and the spirit of our uncle went out...."

Taehyung-"WHAT ARE WE DOING THERE THEN???"-he yelled at me and I widened me eyes-"LET GOING FIND HERE RIGHT NOW!!"

Jungkook-"This was what I was trying to explain to you!"

*END Jungkook POV*

***

*Y/n POV*

Y/n-"Ahhh!...."-Yona hit me with the scourge and It was so painful.She continued to hit me several times until my skin started bleeding.

Y/n-"Yona...stop...please..."

Yona-"Hahahaha...what is sister you dont like this kind of game....I think its funny!! Hahahaa"

Y/n-"...It's not....now stop beeing like a psycho!"

Yona-"Beeing like?? hahaha sweetie im not beeing like....I am a psycho!"-her voice stared beeing serious-"You take from me the boy I love ...You dont know how much painful it was,now you have to feel that pain!"

***

*Jungkook POV*

Taehyung-"Y/n!...Y/n!"-he was yelling.

Taehyung was running really fast and look everywhere for Y/n,me too but,he was more faster then me.Since the moment I told him about my uncle he was trying to find Y/n like crazy!

Why he is trying that hard...maybe he loves her more then me.

*Flashback*

Y/n- "Look what you did you hurt him!...I will never forgive you...I HATE YOU JUNGKOOK!"

*End flashback*

Her eyes,she was crying.I always make her to cry...Am I so bad?I feel sorry.

* "Hahahha!" *-I was remembering her smiley face,her cute laughing when we where younger.I really miss that smile,I have a lot of time that I dont have hear her laughing.But when she looked at Taehyung I could see a little eyes smile...

I am a monster.

Jungkook-"Taehyung...I want to tell you something."

Taehyung turn his head.

Jungkook-"It's about..."

"Aaaaaaa!"-we both widened our eyes when we hear a yelling coming from a secondary corridor of the castle.

Vkook-"Y/N!!"

****

*Y/n POV*

Y/n-"Yona....stop...please...I can breath..."-I told her but she continue laughing hard.She was strangle me,her nail was on my neck and she was exercising force to me until my neck started bleeding.That was hurting a lot I couldn't help me self and stared screaming.

"Y/N!"-I heard someone yelling from away...it that Taehyung's and Jungkook's voice...

Yona-"Hey,you crybaby bitch,can you stop yelling and look at me!"-she said with a smile on her lips.