Chapter 14 (Part 1)

Hope you like this chapter,there are some mistakes but im going to fix them soon ^^.

*Jungkook POV*

We were running in the way of church. Hope Y/n is alright....

***

*Y/n POV*

BOOM!

Y/n-Aaa...

Yona broke the ceiling of the church and she got in.

Yona-Shhhh....stop complained crybaby,I promise everything will end fast and without pain..eehh...ok maybe is going to me fast and with pain...

Y/n-ehg...-She strangle me and I felt that I could breath.My eyes were fading when I make an eyes contact with Yona.I felt that I couldn't move anymore.She had used hypnotism toward me.

Yona started to take my power again.Damn....I wasn't able to do anything!

*Boom!*

I turn my eyes to the door and I saw Jungkook and Taehyung.

Yona-Huh?!

Jungkook-Do you intend let her go with the good way or do you want the worst?

Yona-Ehh...for god sake,you both are getting so annoying.-_- Well ok, I wasn't going to hurt you thit soon,but you are not let me other choose.

Yona used all her telepathic power and she lift up all the chairs in there and she runs them in extreme speed sraight to the boys and to hit them.

Y/n-NO!

When the chairs going to hit Taehyung and Jungkook,something stop them.

*Jungkook POV*

Jungkook-hggg...-I opened my eye and I was shocked,my knees fell down and I couldn't do anything to stop the strike,-heem?!-my eyes widened when I saw Taehyung standing on his feet,without being scared, he created a telepathy shield.How is it possible?

...This magic is used only from royal vampires.

*END Jungkook POV*

*Y/n POV*

Taehyung turned the chairs to their place and he started to whispered some words... are they part of a psalm?? (a/n psalm :a sacred song or hymn, in particular any of those contained in the biblical Book of Psalms and used in Christian and Jewish worship.)

Yona-Aaaah!-She covers her ears with her hands and I fell on the floor.My body started moving again and I found the opportunity to get away from her.

A book appears in front of Taehyung and his whisper turned in a prayer.My stomach began to feel weird,I saw at Jungkook and I could understand that he was feeling bad too probably from the prayer that Taehyung was reading.

*Jungkook POV*

A magic barrier had surrounded the church.This barrier was so big..wait a minute...is Taehyung trying to do the"prison ritual"?!Now I'm sure,this magic can only be done by a member of the royal family!Does this means that Taehyung is a royal vampire?!But how?

Yona continues to scream when some chains appear and surrounded her.She started to scratch the chains and yelling loud with a voice of a demon.

Taehyung-In the name of the lord,Christ and the holy spirit...-the earth began to tremble-I imprison you in purgatory!

Yona- AA...Ahahahha!-she started laughing.

What is happening right now?!

She opened her eyes and they were completely black.

Yona- Did you really think that I would die that fast?? Hahaha.

The earthquake that she was causing was beeing bigger and bigger,the icons and the crosses in the wall were overset,the chains appear Yona disappear and a lot of objects lift up again.

I looked at Taehyung and he was having a smirk on his face.

Taehyung-I guessed that it would not work,so I took the measures for that.-He looked at the magic barrier.The barrier started to transmit electricity everywhere.The electricity also passes into the body of Yona.

Her power began to low down and from here scream I could understand that she was not Yona anymore,her body was complete possessed by our uncle.

Yona genuflect from the pain ,she looked at Taehyung with anger.

Yona-KIM TAEHYUNG this not going to end like that! You will pay for that!

Taehyung-Jungkook!

Jungkook-Huh?!

Taehyung-do you still have your gun with you?

Jungkook-Yes!

Taehyung-Shoot her with a silver bullet,that going to neutralize her vampire power!

Jungkook-What?!

Taehyung-Do what as I said to you,she is not your sister anymore!

Yona was running in the direction of Taehyung she started hit him,but he avoid vere easy.

Taehyung started moving to get away Yona, that I could get her targeted .

I positioned the gun,I breathed deeply.

*Mum,dad I'm sorry I couldn't saved both of my sisters*

I felt disappoint from myself,but the only think I can do now is to shoot with gun.

I opened my eyes and shoot.

*End Jungkook POV*

*Taehyung POV*

The bullet of Jungkook hit Yona's arm.

Yona-Aaah!Damn you!Anyway a little stupid bullet can't do anything to me.

Taehyung-Are you sure?

Yona-Huh?!

Taehyung-It's a "silver" bullet.

Yona looked at her wound.

Yona-What!NO!you can't do this!

Taehyung-Hehe! You bet!

I started the ritual again,the chains appear again too.

Yona-NOO!

Taehyung-In the name of the LORD...

Yona-AAAAAA!!!

Taehyung-...Christ and the holy spirit,I imprison you in purgatory!

Yona-AAAAA!NOOOOOOO!

The chains disappeared and the barrier too.

I run to Y/n that she was in shook.

*End Taehyung POV*

*Jungkook POV*

...be continue.

__________________

A/n:I have cut this chapter in two piece because it was pretty long... ^^