Chapter 16 (final part)

Jungkook POV

Jungkook-She is an angel!!

Me eyes were widened when someone run quickly to her,he was so fast that me and Taehyung didn't notice him from the beginning.

I saw him.What the fuq?!JIN??!! 0.o (ok i feel confused now.) 

Y/n was crying and he lifted her head.She tried to open her eyes and look at him,her eyes were with skyblue color,I didn't know her anymore she is completely different.Y/n widened her eyes.

Y/n-J...Jin?!

Jin-Shhh...don't cry anymore please!-he smiled and then he wipe her tears.

*End Jungkook POV*

*Y/n POV*

I was in shook when I saw Jin,I thought he was dead...what is going on??I saw around me and then I notice to white angel wings on my back,my hair's were sparkling...but why I cant understand.

Jin wipe my tears and then he put them on a medallion ,that medallion stared shining.The light was too strong and I couldn't see I close my eyes and open them when the light gone.

Y/n-What was that?...Why are you alive?I thought you die!

Jin-*smile*well....Its to hard to kill me *window cleaner laugh*

Y/n-😑

Jin-Just dont worry you going to see everything is going to be fine. ^^ You sister is alive too.

Jungkook-What?! -I turn my head and look at him,I could see a smile on his face.

Y/n-But how??

Jin-Do you see this medallion?-I nodded me head-Does this remember you something?

I tried to remember.

Y/n-I...I...huh...Is that the medallion that my mom had given me a long time ago?

Jin-Yes Y/n....In the morning when I was watching everywhere for the guards position I meet Yona and she wounded me and Yoongi saved my life.We both make a plan.I went to the library meanwhile Yoongi comes to you guys.You know that he is from Felidae family that means he can transform himself from a human to a cat ,but except this he can transform himself in other creatures.I transform himself as me and saved you both and make Jungkook feel guilty for my death. Yoongi is a hero!

Y/n-That means Yoongi is...

Jin-Dead...pfffff,....no ! He is a cat he have 9 spirits tho!

Jungkook-What about Yona?

Jin-As I said to you Yona is alive.When I went to the library I was trying to find out what can make Yona again herself, but the only thing i find was the "prison ritual" and I knew that Taehyung could do it,but I also knew that this ritual could kill Yona So I looked for something else to save Yona too and I find your medallion.This medallion is a magic one as I told you before and called "The angelic medallion" when the tears of an angel make contact with it that can make miracles,can save peoples life.

Y/n-That means everyone is fine-I smiled cutely.

Jin-😑 Of course pabo what I was telling you until now?!

Y/n-I have and an last question,Why am like this,I mean like and angel?

Jin-hgggguuuu......You make a lot of questions,you tired me,anyway you have to know dis.You are a half-vampire half-human and your parents dont let you to study extra lessons with Jungkook and Yona because your power is 100 time bigger then a usual vampire and dont forgot that you are not a half-usual vampire but an half-royal vampire,that makes your power even more bigger,if you would have learned those extra lessons maybe now you would be filled with negative power and you full transformation it could be a Devil,powerful and dark af,but guess what now you are a fucking powerful angel.Now I have a question for you,who is more powerful the bad or the good?Light always triumphs over darkness and this is one of the most important lessons I have teach you.