Chapter 11

Taehyung-Y/n tell me...Do you remember when we stayed together when we were younger,me ,you and Jin?

Y/n-Yes I remember,we stayed together all the time,because we were best friend and because Yona and Jungkook were busy with there extra lessons.

Taehyung-You never have do a extra lesson right?

I nod my head.

Taehyung-Do you know for what those lessons were talking about?

Y/n-Yona and Jungkook have tell me that those lessons were talking about magic,rituals,mystical creatures etc. like those things,I never have learn those lessons so that is why I don't know a lot of things in my life,I mean...I'm a vampire and I don't know anything about the other mystical creatures or dark magic.

Taehyung-Bingo! you don't know nothing...

Y/n-...only what Jin have tell me.

Taehyung-Do you have ever ask your parents why they stoped you to learn extra lessons?

Y/n-..mm...yes but they never have tell me the truth,they allways have told me that there lessons aren't so important ,but I know that not true.

Taehyung-15 or 16 years before when your parents have only Jungkook in there life they go to Park Kingdom for a meeting.It was a cold snow day and they  were coming back to Jeon kingdom,when they faced their way some werewolfs.The werewolfs were attacking some humans.The king and the queen went out of there horse carriage and tried to save the humans,but they did not manage to save them,the couple of humans die.Anyway the queen heared a baby crying very near them.The human woman was hugging a little cute baby in here arms,she was protecting her child.Anyway the baby was frozening from the cold.The king and the queen was feeling bad for the little baby girl so they decide to save her.The bit here and transport to her there royal blood.Her blood mixed with the royal blood and the baby was transform in a vampire,her blood was mixed very well with the royal blood so that make her 100% e royal vampire,but still her origin was from humans so she is a half vampire and half human,this is one of the most mystirious creatures in the world,no one knows for her really power.The only think the mystical creatures books said for the half human half vampire is that whose creatures could never read the magic books because that is really dangerous.

Y/n-I cant understand you....why are you telling to me those things??

Taehyung-Because Y/n....the baby who was saved by king and queen.....is....you.

I widened my eyes.

Y/n-What...?!-tears going out of my eyes,all those years I was caught in a lie?!All my life is a lie....I starded crying so bad and Taehyung hugged me.

Taehyung-Please dont cry.You are living right now and you going to live in the future ,dont be sad for the past,we are going to fix up all the things you dont know im going to teach you,I promise!

Y/n-Taehyung....-I hugged him more.

He cuddled my face and take away my tears.

Taehyung-My sweetie Y/n it's not time to cry now we have to go...

Jungkook-...I dont think so...

Y/n-Jungkook...-what he want here?!

He was having a weapon on his hands and he focus in in the direction of Taehyung.

Jungkook-...It's the time, for you to die!!!

______________

A/n:sorry that chapter was to short,I was to busy this week with some covers I was make with my friends.I make the cover of "BEST OF ME".^^ its was very hard and I was tired but I enjoy it!!! <3<3<3