Chapter 4

Jennie-hello Y/N!!

Y/N-Oh my god!!How...how many years have passed?

Jennie-well...... let's say a many! 

Jennie was one of my old friends.Me,Jennie and Taehyung spent a lot of time together when we were kids.

Jennie-Will you come inside?

Y/N-Ohh...Yes!

Her house was very nice and pleasant, full of flowers.She served me milk and biscuits.

Jennie-So tell me how are things going?I have heard that you will marry Jungkook!How you feel for that?I believe you are happy!

Y/N-I don't want to disappoint you but believe me its quite the opposite.

Jennie-Hmm...why??

Y/n-Is a very long story...

I started telling her everything,how jungkook had treated me,I told her how I tried to say to jungkook that I didn't love him,but he continues to denys that.

Jennie-Damn it!!Hell... !! he is really a psychopath ,he treats you as he likes.This is not fair!!

Y/N-I know,but I have nothing else to do...anyway, everything will end when i and jungkook get married.

Jennie-In fact there is a way you and jungkook not to marry.

Y/N-Really?!How??

Jennie- very simple !! you will escape from the castle and you can come to my house for shelter.

Y/N-what??!! This is a craziness!!

Jennie-I'm offering you some help,do you want it or not?Tell Jin for this plan he will understand you and im sure he going to help you.

I lowered my head with a slightly lower self-confidence.

Y/N-I don't know...mm...

Jennie-look... i know you can do this i believe in you!I'm here for you when you need me!

Jennie's words made me feel better and I was more confident in myself.

Time was almost 2:00 pm and I seem to go to the castle otherwise Jungkook would have doubts about my departure.So I left the house of Jennie.

The sun was too strong and my body began to burn more,I already started to feel pain.when suddenly in the street I saw the shadow of Taehyung,or so it seems to me.The way this shadow was  heading had only one direction,the forest of spirits.I was running after that shadow,but there were many people in the village and I lost him.Anyway the only way this shadow could go was the forest of spirits.So I left the village and went into the forest.

Y/n-Taehyung!Taehyung!-I was calling him,but in vain I found nothing.

Suddenly I noticed that the black cat was following me from behind,I was very surprised but I continued to look for Taehyung.During the time I started to feel bad probably because of the burns I had taken.I cant stand on my feet,my eyes began to close,while my eyesight was bluring.

I felt myself falling,when someone caught me and carried me in his arms.I tried to open my eyes and I saw a very beautiful boy with straight black hair, white skin like snow and two very beautiful blue eyes

I tried to open my eyes and I saw a very beautiful boy with straight black hair, white skin like snow and two very beautiful blue eyes

???-Princess are you ok??

I tried to stay awake and to stand on my feets.

Y/n-I'm fine.

???-I don't think so-he said-let me help you.

Y/n-how?-I started to feel bad again and this time I really got faint.

When i wake up,the boy had come very close to me and he was licked  the edge of my lips.

Y/n-Aaaa...-I screaming and hitting him in cheek.He ran back and catch his cheek as if he didn't expect a blow from me.

Y/n-WHAT ARE YOU DOING??-I scream agin.

???-Im sorry!I didn't want to do this,but your skin was burning too much and the only way to heal you was this.

Y/n-what are you saying?!*blush*btw i never ask you for help.

???-Neither me...I didn't  ask for help before,but you saved me.I felt compelled to protect you because I'm very grateful to you.

Y/n-I can't understed you...what do you mean?

???-Let me introduce myself.My name is Min Yoongi...,Lord Min Yoongi,I am a lord of  Felidae kindom.

Y/n-Lord of Felidae kindom?!Wait ...dont tell me you are the little black cat I saved before!!

Yoongi-Yes!-he said and two cat ears and a very cute tail appeared on him.

I blush again he was really cute!!!Suddenly I remembered that:

Y/n-Aaaa!!Wait a minute,you sat on my lap a bit earlier when we were in the royal court!

He blushing, looks in another direction and said a little bit embarrassed.

Yoongi-Hmmm...can we forget this part.

He made me laugh a bit, but I had to stay serious.

Yoongi-Do you know ...the Felidae creatures have curative power,if any other creature is injured with surface wounds they  can cure them by licking...thats why i lick you before...

Y/n-Ahh...so i have to thank you for that!!

Yoongi-Not really you do not have to thank me now we are equal.You saved my life,but unlike you I have something different.When a felidae saved by someone we are loyal to him for all the life and we fulfill a wish.

I was surprised.

Y/n-A wish?!

Yoongi-Yes!I believe that you don't have why to express your wish because I already know it.

Y/n-How...-Min Yoongi close my mouth.

Yoongi-You are searching for Taehuyng or not?

I shook me head.

Yoongi-As far as I know,he has lived in another kingdom for all these years,but every night he came here I dont know why,I just know he came here.While now he is back in the village and lives here,no one knows him now.

Y/n-So...Taehyung is in this kindom....-I said shocked.