Chapter 5

After thanking Min Yoongi for his information I start the way for home.The sun was going down and it was late for me.Apparently I was fainted for a long time.When I arrived home I was trying to walk on my fingertips,I walk as slow as I could,but suddently I heard the voice of someone that scared me.

Jungkook-Can you tell me where were you?

Y/n-Ah!Jungkook you scared me.....emmm....what do you mean?!All the time I was here in the royal yard.

Jungkook-Oh really!?So when did the royal castel moved to the forest of spirits?

In that moment my face expression become cute but guilty too.

Y/n-Emmm...I don't know what you're talking about.

Jungkook-I'm talking about today at noon the palace guards saw you coming out of the forest  of spirits alone.How can you become a queen, when you can't follow the rules? 

Y/n-WELL,I DON'T WANT TO BE A QUEEN AND YOU KNOW THAT!!

Jungkook-Shut up!!!-he said putting his hand in front of my mouth,stopping me to say anything, then he grabbed me with his arms and took me to his room.

He clash me in to the wall.

Jungkook-Don't  dare to say that again,not even for joke,you will became my queen and don't dare to leave from the castel without a companion!Do you have any idea how much did i worry about you?!I was afraid that you would get hurt by the sun,ones again you didn't take that fucking pill that protects you from the sunburning and.....now im sorry, but I should punish you.

Y/n-what...

Jungkook put me to the bad and started kissing me on and on.I could feel his hands touching my body.His hands went to my belly unsipping my dress.In that moment I pushed him saying:

Y/n-Jungkook,please!I don't want this!

Jungkook-Why?We're getting married after a few days,so it don't make any problem,anyway I want to show you my love towards you and I want to feel you,to make you mine.

I couldn't hold my tears and started crying.

Jungkook stepped away.

Y/n-Please Jungkook don't do this to me,not today,not yet,I'm not ready!

He look at me and feel bad for me.

Jungkook-ok,this time I let you to leave, go away now I want to stay alone.

I got up and I went to my room,I decided to stay awake all the night, waiting for the arrival of Taehyung.I was sure,the shadow that I saw and felt every night was his.I stood on my bed waiting all night long,but in a cast I felt tired and I slumber a little .During sleep I saw a dream.

???-Y/n!Y/n!!-I heard someone who was calling  me.I turned my head and I could not believe it what I was seeing.

Y/n-m...Mother?!Is it you?

Mother-yes my daughter.

Y/n-Mother!-I went to her arms and I hugged her.-how many years have passed,i've missed you-i said you her,but i was crying and she was crying too.

Mother-It's been really a long time,-she said,- you have grown up now, you are a young  beautiful lady and your sister and brother have also grown up,but you are special because your soul has remained the same.

Y/n-Mom,Jungkook wants to marry me,but i dont want that.

Mother-I know,but dont worry your father went to jungkook's dream(when the mysterious door was opened and the spirits went out with these souls had gone out and the parents of Y / n).I hope he will persuade him to give up from you,but i guess this is little hard.

I looked down with a sad expression.

Y/n-You know I dont want to make you more worry-i said to her-but Yona is really sick she...-my mother interrupted me.

Mother-I know that,but she is not going to die belive me.She is just passing a stage of strengthening her power.Just be careful  with here and don't make here mad ok?

Y/n-Allright mom.

Mother-Honey, I have to tell you something so inportant, something i sould have tell you a long time ago.

Y/n-what do you mean?

Mother-Y/n,sometimes things aren't how they look,often the things we think are guilty, in reality they maybe  are completely different and innocent.

Y/n-I can't understend you.

Mother-Honey,Taehuyng  is not guilty for my and your father's  murder.He didn't want to do this,belive me,so forgive him for what he did.

Y/n-Mom

My mother smile to me.

Mother-I would like to tell you more,but you have to find out somethings from yourself.Promise me you will try.

Y/n-I promise you!-i said to her with tears in my eyes,but i was so happy and proud for Taehyung.

Mother-I have to go now but we going to met again trust me!I love you!

Y/n-I love you too mom!-i said while I put my arms around  her neck and hugged her for greetings her and she kissed my forehead.

I wake up for my dream and when I open eyes I saw that I was really hugging someone and someone was really kiss my forehead.My eye widen.

Y/n-Tae....Taehyung!?

Taehyung-Y/n?!-he stepped back.

Y/n-What....what are you doing here?

He look down in a guilty and humiliated way.I finally have in front of my eye the one who I was searching for ,the one who I was calling with my heart.

So this was chapter 5 im sorry for the late update,but I was so busy with my school.I hope you like this chapter ^^.Love you guys!!!!

I want you to create an image for Y/n so here i have two anime girls which really look like Y/n (this is my opinion you can create an other opinion if you want.)