Chapter 15 (part 2)

*Jungkook POV*

I was standing in Yones's dead body that was falling.

*Flashback*10 years before  (a/n Jungkook's age:9,Y/n:6 years old,Yona:4 years old)

Jungkook-Y/n!

Y/n-Jungkook!

Jungkook-Y/n,do you want to stay together today? ^^

Y/n-Oh...I'm sorry Jungkook,but mum and dad said that you have your extra lessons,I really want to stay with you but I can't.

Jungkook-But...

TaeJin-Y/n

Y/n-well,I have to go now.See you later ,bye.

Jungkook-Y/n...-I whisper in a disappointment voice.When suddenly I felt something smooth and fresh over my head.A sweet flavor felt in the air,was this a flower crown?

Yona-hehehe...

Jungkook-Yona,what are you doing???

Yona-Kookie!The flowers looks so beautiful at you. ^^

Jungkook-*smile*

Yona-Let's go play!

Jungkook-Yona I can't play right now,I have to go and study,I'm sorry ,but I promise to you we going to play together later.

Her eyes become sad and they started weep.

Yona-No Kookie! Please don't go!You can learn an other day,make rest today!-she said and hugged me.

Jungkook-sorry Yona I can't-I said and I disconnected her from me,then I left her and went to my room.

***1 week later.

Meow!

Yona-little kitten ,kitten come here!

From where is Yona's voice coming?

I was  in the eastern part of the royal court,near the tree I usually stand to read.

Meow!

Yona-Little kitten,approach a little.

Yona's voice was coming from above.

Jungkook-Ehe!Yona!-I raised my head up and I saw Yona in a branch of the tree,she was trying to catch a cat.

Yona-Kookie!

  The branch was ready to snapped.I hurried to catch Yona.I  transformed in a bat and climb in the tree to take Yona.

Oh my god!Its true that you see bids over your head when you hurt yourself.Yona was saved in my arms.

Yona-Ohh..the little kitten gone!

Jungkook-Yona! Are you crazy?!Be careful if you dont want to hurt yourself!

Yona-Oh Im sorry Kookie!I will not repeat it again.-she said and kiss my cheek.

***9 years later.

Jungkook-Those flowers are for you Y/n.

Y/n-Thank you Jungkook,they are really beautiful-she said but she was not excited.

Y/n left to her room and I heard someone to call me.

Yona-Jungkook!

Jungkook-Hmm...Yona.What's the matter?

Her face was turned red,she lowered her head and give me a small package.

Yona-This is for you! I made it by myself,they are chocolates for valentines day.