Matchmaking (Shu x Reader x Lui)

I'm sorry this is late, it's probably bad since I kinda have writers block.

This was requested by@LadyDangerous  

You shook your brother, trying to get him to wake up. "Valt, come on!"

Toko and Nika poked their heads in. "No luck?" Nika asked.

You sighed in annoyance. "He's like a rock, unmovable. Or is it immovable? Whatever, just help your sister out."

The three of you managed to wake him up. "Valt, we'll be late for school!" you all yelled. 

--------------------------------------------------

"JUST IN TIME!" the two of you yelled, running into the school.

"Valt, I really have to wake you up earlier," you said, out of breath.

"Sorry, Y/n."

"Will you two ever be on time?"  Honcho asked.

"Probably not," you replied. "By the way, you owe me a battle."

"Yeah, sure thing."

By the time you got to your homeroom, almost everyone was there.

You forgot to watch where you were going and bumped into someone. "I'm sorry!" you gasped. "I wasn't watching where I was going."

"Y/n, it's fine," Shu said. 

Behind him, his sister Delta snorted in amusement. "Honestly, you always walk into one of us. What's up with only walking into Kurenai's?"

"I don't try to!" you protested.

(Yeah, sorry sick of writing 'you,' switching to first person.)

Delta rolled her eyes. "I was kidding. By the way, where's Valt?"

"I'M RIGHT HERE!"

Delta and I jumped in surprise as Valt ran into the room.

"Calm down!" I told him. "Geez, you scared the sh-"Delta glared at me and mouthed 'language.' "crap out of me." Yeah, I do sometimes need to be reminded my brother is an innocent cinnamon roll. And that we're at school.

Shu's POV

I watched as Y/n and Delta laughed. I wasn't really sure before, but now I guess I like Y/n. During their conversation, Delta kept glancing over at me in a teasing way. 'You like her!' she mouthed.

I shook my head in annoyance. 'No I don't,' I mouthed back. This was a normal thing now, and Delta wouldn't stop bothering me.

Delta's POV

After school, I pulled out my phone and joined a group chat with the bey club from when before Shu joined.

Wakiya'sGF has joined the chat.

Me: Okay, who changed my name?

BigBossHoncho: Wakiya

BluePorcupine: Wakiya

EmoEdgelord: Wakiya

WakiyaisGreat: Valt

Wakyia'sGF has changed their name to Paint_Splatter_Head.

Me: Hecc you W.

Me: Valt, have u figured out how to change ur usename yet?

BluePorcupine: No

Me: *inwardly sighs* What do you want it to be?

BluePorcupine: ...

BigBossHoncho: He can't decide. why are you here again? you never use this chat anymore.