Launched into Battle (Beyblade Burst x Reader)

You quickly grabbed your hat and ran downstairs. "Stupid- Why can't I wake up earlier?" you muttered. (Does anyone else have the same problem? I sure do)

"Y/n, hurry up!"

"Alright!" You shoved a change of clothes in your backpack.

Your name was Y/n Lumine L/n. Part of the L/n family, and a rich one at that. Although you weren't spoiled, you did a lot of things for yourself without your parents' knowledge.

You walked into the school bathroom and changed into the outfit you had put in your backpack. Since you really hated the fancy clothes your parents make you wear (sorry if you don't), you tended to always have a change of clothes with you.

 Since you really hated the fancy clothes your parents make you wear (sorry if you don't), you tended to always have a change of clothes with you

It was a few minutes into lunch as you sat down on the roof. You had free (de la Hoya. sorry) time after lunch, so you always tended to be wherever. Usually the roof. You spent your time sketching out random Beyblades and Beyblade characters. You ended up with drawings like Pegasus, L-Drago, Akira, Kenta, Zac, and Phantasus. (Not in the series, one of the toys)

It was the last class of the day, as when the bell rang, you ran out the door to go change back into the original clothes you had come to school in.

By the time you got home, the sun was starting to set. You lived a pretty far distance from school, so it usually took awhile to get home. When you did get there, a maid opened the door for you. "Welcome home, Miss Y/n."

You smiled. "I told you to call me Y/n."

"Of course." She bowed as you walked inside.

You grabbed an apple before walking straight up to your room, throwing your stuff down, and collapsing on the bed. Eventually, you fell asleep.

".../n. Miss Y/n."

You opened your eyes to see a young girl around your age standing there.

"It is time to wake up. Breakfast will get cold."

You sat up. "Are you new here? I haven't seen you before."

She bowed, black hair falling in front of her eyes. "Yes, I am new 'ere. I am Noemie Promir. I am your personal maid zat your parents 'ired."

"Oh." You smiled. "Are you from France?"

Noemie straightened up and nodded. "Oui. I 'ave been here only for a few... mois (months), so my speech is not too good. Je ne suis pas très bien. (I am not very good.)"

You got out of bed. "It's alright. And just call me Y/n."

"Of course, Mi- I mean Y/n." The girl left your room and closed the door.

When you got downstairs, another maid was waiting. "Your parents said that you are going to move schools."

You nodded. "Which school?"

"Beigoma Academy."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if you thought this was a chapter, but do you guys think I should post this on wattpad?