Everything Black (Daigo x reader)

Yeah, it's the title of the song I was listening to.

Before I start, I just wanna say something.

WAKIYA'S VOICE IN THE ORIGINAL IS KILLING ME, HE SOUNDS LIKE A GIRL.

Yeah.

Okay, on with it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was at my desk, my laptop open in front of me. I was doing my home-

Yeah, no.

I was SUPPOSED to be doing homework, but I just decided to read. And watch Beyblade battles. I have a bey of my own, Crescent Crasali. It was purple, silver, and blue, and also a stamina type. I was part of the bey club at Beigoma Academy with Valt, Wakiya, Shu, Delta, Honcho, and Daigo. I remember the day I joined like yesterday.

"HEY! NEW KID!"

I turned to see a short blue haired male running towards me. Geez, I never get a break from people calling me new kid, do I? I tended to move schools a lot, so I never really had any friends. "What?" I asked.

"Wanna join the bey club?" he asked excitedly.

"Valt! You don't even know if she has a bey!" said the girl with him. "Sorry, my friend tends to get overexcited."

I shook my head. "It's fine," I said. "I do have a bey, and I'd like to join. My name's Y/n L/n."

"I'm Valt Aoi, and this is Delta Kurenai!" Valt shouted excitedly.

Delta sighed. "Grow up already, Valt. It's adorable and all, but grow up."

I laughed. "Adorable? You two dating or something?"

"No, but Delta's dating Wakiya."

Her face turned red. "V-Valt! Shut up! Geez!"

I laughed silently. That part of the memory always got me. And it was basically my homework assignment. 'Write about a memory of a happy point of your life.' Not much to choose from, since I was more emo-like than Daigo. (NOT HATING EMOS) Yeah, I still remember how I met him a while back. I was practicing in the bey park, and when I left, I literally ran into him. That was a few years before I transferred to Beigoma, and I've kinda developed a crush on him since then. I just didn't know how to tell him. Welp, it's 8, better start writing.

--------------------------------------

3rd Person

It was now the middle of the night, and the h/c haired female was on her phone. Since she was bored, she texted two of her friends.

Y/c/n(Your contact name): Hey guys

Paint: Yo. still awake?

Y/c/n: no, im texting in my sleep

Paint: XD yeah same.

Paint: Dude, it's already one and im not tired yet. imma die in school tomorrow.

Y/c/n: Tomorrows saturday, then break.

Paint: .....

Paint: .............

Paint: ..............................

Paint: YESSSSSSSSSSSS THANK OLYMPUS

Y/c/n: lol wut

Paint: Sorry, percy jackson is getting to me

Daigosaur: Guys, I keep getting notifications.

Paint: EYYYY SO THE EMO IS STILL AWAKE