Promise (Ken x Shy!Reader)

Today was my first day at school. I stared at my reflection, gaze lingering on my necklace.

 I stared at my reflection, gaze lingering on my necklace

My mom had given it to me a long time ago. A music box locket. My parents disappeared when I was young, I could hardly remember them. The only thing I could remember was a tune that the locket played.

I gave a small sigh and straightened out my sweater. "Hope I don't make a fool of myself," I whispered.

------------------------------------

Your POV

You quietly entered the classroom. It was empty, since you was a bit early. "Maybe too early?" she quietly asked.

Once everyone was there, no one seemed to notice you sitting in the corner. Except for one kid.

"Hey."

You flinched and looked up to see a black haired boy with a green jacket that had a pink chain circle on it, as well as a green and pink scarf. On his hands were brown and blue puppets. You waved slightly.

"I'm Besu, this is Keru and Ken." The brown puppet said, gesturing to the blue one, then the boy.

"Y-Y/n," you stuttered.

"That's a nice name," Keru said.

You blushed a bit. "T-Thank you."

------------------------------

Over time, you and Ken became close friends. (I'm sorry if this keeps getting worse or cliche, I feel like it is)

There was a knock on the door. You put down the remote after turning off the TV and headed to open it. "Hey Ken."

"Hi, Y/n." The two of you had a science project you needed to work on, so Ken was staying for the weekend. This is what happens when both people in a group project procrastinate.

------------------------------

"Shouldn't we try the experiment a few times before we actually say we're done?" you asked.

"You're right."

After testing the project, you decided to start working on the poster board while Ken took a break. He tried to help, but you said it was fine.

Ken sat on the couch, deciding whether to give you his present now or later. He didn't have much time left at school, he was moving again, and he already told you.

"Hey, Ken. Is Kiara coming tomorrow?" you asked.

"No, she got sick." He took a deep breath. "Hey, Y/n, I got you something." He handed you a necklace.

You noticed the small clasp on it

You noticed the small clasp on it. "Huh?" You opened up the locket to see a piece of paper.

'Y/n, i have something to tell you. Three words. I love you.'

"S-so, will you be my girlfriend?" Ken stuttered, blushing.

You smiled softly up at him. "Why would I not? I love you, too."

------------------------------

WELP

I'm half asleep rn, so it's not very good. Well I hope you liked it. Also, I'm stuck between two ideas.

Quon x Xander's Sister!Reader

Or

Genderswap Bey Clib x Reader

Tell me what you think I should write

Bai