Not Going Anywhere (Httyd AU) (Shu x Reader)

This takes place during Race to he Edge.

Also this picture to forever to finish

Okay not really it took just under an hour

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Y/n! Watch out!"

You glanced behind you and maneuvered D/n (Dragon's name) so that the Singetail's blast wouldn't hit you.

Keera flew up to you on her Night Fury Midnight. "Are you okay?"

You nodded.

"Good. We have to find somewhere safe." Keera flew off to try and distract the dragons.

"Hey idiots! Over here!" Delta yelled from the back of her Razorwhip, Despoena. She flew past two Singetails, causing them to chase her.

All around, you guys were swooping around trying to get the dragon hunters off the back of the Singetails and not to get shot.

"Delta, watch out!" Shu swerved in front of a Singetail to stop it from attacking his sister, but in the process both he and his dragon Spriggan fell.

"SHU!" Both you and Delta rushed to catch the two before they fell to their deaths. You managed to get Shu on D/n's back, Despoena grabbed the Wooly Howl, and the two of you flew to one of the sea spires

•~•~•~•

(Tbh I'm too lazy to write out almost everything that happened in the episode)

You sat outside the infirmary while Delta paced around. Both Valt and Wakiya were trying to get her to stop blaming herself. "I'm the one that was being reckless, and Shu's the one who got hurt!"

You just watched and sighed. "Guys, it's starting to get late. We should go." You stood up and passed everyone, not letting them see the tears running down your cheeks.

The next day you went to visit Shu, hoping he'd wake up.

And the next.

And the next.

No one could stop you, not even Astrid. You wouldn't even let your sister try to reason with you.

You sat by the bed, holding Shu's hand. "Please wake up. It's been five days. All of us miss you." You sighed and shut your eyes, knowing he wouldn't answer. You felt Shu's hand tighten around your slightly, and you looked up to see red eyes staring at you. Er- eye. The other one was covered by bandages.

Shu smiled. "Was it really that long?"

You hugged him. "Don't scare me like that. I thought you were going to die."

Shu hugged you back. "Trust me, I'm not going anywhere."