Snowball Effect (Quon x Xander's Sister!Reader)

You and Yugo were fighting in the dojo with swords.

But then you just happened to look outside...

Yugo disarmed you, but you stared out the window. "Uh... Y/n?"

"IT'S SNOWING!!" you yelled.

"I heard something about snow." Xhaka I MEAN Xander poked his head in the room. "You headed out?"

"You know it!" You raced past your brother laughing.

Your name is Y/n Shakadera, but people call you Mini Xander. Why? Because you're basically a regular height female version of him. You may be a month older, but he's still taller because you refused to drink milk. (Ed anyone? XD)

•-•-•-•

You ran behind a tree after throwing a snowball at Ukio. "Try and get me!"

You heard him yell in frustration. You've been hitting him for a while now. It was kinda your thing to pelt everyone with snowballs when it snowed. Five of you - you, Ukio, Yuki, Xander, and Quon - decided to have a snowball fight. Yugo was... probably meditating somewhere, you didn't really know.

"Y/n, come one! You always win these things!"

You laughed. "'Cause y'all are weak!" (Not really) You spotted Yugo a bit away with his back towards you, so you did something very dumb.

You hit him with five snowballs.

Yugo turned around and glared at you. "Y/n!" He picked up some snow as you ran away laughing.

Quon watched the two of you running around, slightly jealous. Suddenly a snowball nailed him in the back of the head. He turned around to see Yuki. "What was that for?"

Yuki rolled her eyes. "Dude just tell her already. It's been forever."

Quon looked over at you and Yugo again.

"She probably feels the same way, so just tell her." Yuki got hit in the face and started chasing her brother. "Get back here you neon blue stalker!"

"Hey guys!" You grabbed your sled. "Who's coming with?"

Only Ukio and Yuki stayed behind, trying to bury each other in snow.

You spent a while sledding before another stupid idea popped into your head. "Guys, watch this." You stood on top of the sled holding the rope.

"Are you sure that's a good idea?" Yugo asked.

You rolled your eyes. "Please, this is nothing for the fabulous Y/n," you said, then giggled. "So stop worrying so much, I'll be fine." You used your back leg to push yourself. Once you were about halfway down the hill, you finally realized how stupid you were being. "THIS WAS NOT THE BEST IDEA I'VE HAD!" You jumped off the sled and watched it stop a few feet farther down. Right next to a pond. You sighed in relief.

"Y/n!"

You looked up to see your friends and brother running towards you. "I'm good! I just realized how stupid that was."

Quon help you up, but pulled you with more force than he intended, which caused you to fall on top of him.

You sprang away. "I'm so sorry!"

Xander laughed. "Well, you're okay!"

"Y/n, can I talk to you?"

You shrugged. "Why are you asking, you know the answer." You motioned for Yugo and Xander to leave.

"Well I- No, you first- Seriously." The two of you fell silent.

You spoke up. "So, uh... what did you want to talk to me about?"

"W-well, I uh..." 

While Quon was stumbling over his words you sighed. "Y'know what, I give up." You kissed him on the cheek, causing him to stop talking and face you with a blush forming on his face.

"Y-Y/n, what was that for?"

You laughed. "You kept stuttering, had to do something." You smiled softly and looked down at your feet. "Besides, I like you anyways?"

"Really?"

"Yeah. And if I'm guessing correctly, you were jealous of Yugo."

"How'd you know?"

"Yuki."

"OH WAY TO SELL ME OUT Y/N!"

The two of you turned to the blue haired girl, who was leaning on Ukio smiling. 

"Hey, at least the ship came true."

-------------------------------

WELP HERE'S THIS

Okay, I cannot write romance very well, kill me.

So here are the next oneshots in order:

Free x reader

Cuza x reader

Lui x reader

Orochi x reader

Naoki x reader

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!