Dedicated to Perseus

First off, I know I said it twice already, but I'll say it in a less rude way so you get the message, Wellhowfunny. Please read this to the end.

I've fallen victim to abuse, bullying, and cyberbullying.

Let me tell you, it ain't fun.

You need to stop being such an asshole to Perseus5656

Just because you're online doesn't mean anything's different

Just because you don't face immediate consequences doesn't mean it's alright

Just because you can't see them doesn't mean they aren't affected

And this is a message to everyone

Think about what you say and how it might affect the person.

I understand if you have things going on in your life, but don't take it out on someone else. Please. You can talk to others. Talk to me, I can help, because, believe it or not, I used to actually be a huge asshole myself. 

If we're being honest here, I sort of still am.

I mean- PMSing, am I right?

But seriously.

If you want to say something bad about someone, don't be so blunt. Put it very gently, not like 'Oh, you suck, you should just stop writing, drawing, ect.'

Instead of being so blunt and bitchy, then simply say it like 'I don't really like this, not to offend you.'

Or, you could give a few pointers on how to improve, or direct them to someone who can help them improve.

Take a stand against bullying.

People all around have been committing suicide because of cyberbullying.

It's been made illegal in several places, including places in the U.S.

Read up on Grace's Law.

Believe me, you'll never get anything from bullying.

And for the people who have fallen victim, let me say this:

Don't pick up the knife.

Don't tie the noose.

Take care of yourself.

'Cause someone really cares for ya.

And here's something for ya.

Don't cut yourself or try to kill yourself

It really ain't easy.

Take it from me.

And to Perseus5656

Don't listen to 'em, yeah?

Stay strong.

Be brave.

I'm not asking you to be fearless.

Bravery means standing up even if you're scared.

Because, once you do that, you truly are amazing.

It takes lots of determination to stand firm. Even more bravery to face challenges head on.

I know you can be strong.

And to Wellhowfunny

When it's a choice between fight and mercy,

Always choose mercy.

You have no idea the impact you can have on someone. Just apologizing, or even just not doing anything, will make all the difference.

Because knowing that someone died because of you isn't fun.

A reminder to everyone: Never back down from the right choice. It will always be better for you.