In Flames (Lui x Reader)

QUICK A/N: I'm gonna start using the Japanese names from now on, I like them a lot better.

This was requested by @PieTermenater and @Danikouragami257 as well as someone on quotev. It's hard for me to come by inspiration for Lui, so I did this all in one instead of three. I apologize for my recent inactivity on this book and the ask and dare book.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We walked through fire and rain
Nothing could phase us again
But we couldn't see through the haze
So we Burned down.

"Lui!" You ran up to the flame-haired male, waving.

"L/n-san."

You giggled. "I told you to drop the formalities. You're gonna win this year, right?"

"Of course I will.
No matter what."

And my heart was wrapped in your chains
No nothing could phase us again
But we couldn't see through the hate
So we burned down again.

"LUI SHIRASAGIJO!" You stormed up to him. "What the hell was that for?! You hurt Kurenai!"

"I still won, didn't I? What's wrong with that?"

You clenched your hands in anger. "You did that on purpose! I can't believe you!"

Do you remember the way
Our bodies faded away
Holding on we were holding on
Do you remember the pain
Our bodies inside of flames
Holding on we were holding on.

"Y/n?" Lui knocked on your door. "Are you there?"

"Go away!" you yelled.

"Y/n!"

"Fine!" You stood up and opened the door. "What?" you asked harshly.

"I'm sorry."

You were shocked. "Wait, what?"

"I can't apologize to Kurenai, he probably wouldn't listen anyways, but I had to apologize to you."

"Lui, I already forgave you." You hugged him.

"No PDA."

"Right."

Ashes inside of my lungs
I couldn't beg for your love
Three words for you on my tongue
As we burned down

Y/n L/n
Loving daughter and friend
Died in a car crash May 10, 2015

"Y/n, I won the tournament again this year. I wish you were there. If you had a bey, maybe we could have battled." Lui placed a flower down. A f/f (favorite flower), the kind you loved most. "I wish you were still here. It's so dull without you."

You stood beside Lui, placing a transparent hand on his shoulder. You knew he couldn't see you, but you were there each time he came by. You enjoyed hearing about the battles he had and the friends he made.

And you said I wasn't enough
No nothing could rebuild your trust
So you lit the matches for fun
And we burned down again

You laid down near the river, staring at the sky. You didn't know what happened, but all you remember was something about a crash and someone named Lui Shirasagijo. And something called Lost Longinus.

Sighing, you stood up and headed to the mall. They used to hold Beyblade tournaments there, but now that hardly anyone played, there were hardly any tournaments. The last world champion and blader was Valt Aoi.

That was about 20 years ago.

You were one of the few people who would still blade, you had B/n. She was one of your only friends, other people disliked Beyblade and made fun of you for it. You didn't let that stop you.

Do you remember the pain
Our bodies inside of the flames
Holding on we were holding on.

You were at the bey museum again. There was a new Beyblade there, so you went to see it. A few others were there, but one caught your eye. A boy around your age, 12, with blue flame-like hair. He looked similar to one of the former Big Five and Spin Emperors. You couldn't quite remember the name.

As you approached the bey, the colors looked painfully familiar. You looked at the name and gasped.

Bloody Longinus, a Super Z bey owned by Lui Shirasagijo, former champion of Japan, Spin Emperor, and member of the Big Five. Longinus is a counter-clockwise spinning dragon bey, and an attack type. Lui won five Nationals in a row with the bey.

"Lost Longinus..." You turned to look at the boy from earlier.

"What are you staring at?" he asked coldly.

"Oh, it's just that I feel like I've met you before, but I never did."

The boy stared at you for a second. "You look familiar. What's your name?"

"Y/n."

"Lui."

"Wait, Lui/Wait, Y/n?!" the two of you yelled at the same time.

"Is it really you?" Lui asked.

You smiled softly. "Yep. I really missed you."

"I missed you too."

We were holding on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it was short, but I hope you enjoyed it!