In My Head (Clio x Witch!Reader)

YEET Y'ALL READY FOR HALLOWEEN?!?!

What are you guys gonna be? Imma be Fem!Loki! Preferably from Thor Ragnarok but we'll see.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You wrote down a few more hieroglyphs on the paper before placing the pen down and watched the ink move across the page to form a familiar face. You quickly crumpled the paper and tossed it across the room. "Dammit, every time."

"Who are you talking to?"

You yelped in surprise before sighing. "Clio, what the hell? Don't scare me like that!" you exclaimed, feet coming off the ground slightly.

The vampiric boy smiled. "It's fun, though."

You brought a hand up to your face and pinched the bridge of your nose. "Just get your costume, we're leaving soon."

Clio tilted his head. "What about you?"

You smiled before performing a quick spell to get your stuff from Duat. "I'm being Todoroki!"

"Why Todoroki?"

"Because I can. Also he's my favorite. You're being Deku, right?"

"Yeah."

•~•~•~•~•

broughttoyoubytododekuokaybye

"Okay, let's go!" Delta yelled excitedly.

"Sometimes I swear you're actually Mina," Wakiya complained, rubbing his ear.

"At least she's in character," you said.

"Yeah, you're supposed to be an electric dunce." Delta flicked his forehead.

"Ow!"

You laughed. "Guys, we're gonna miss all the candy!"

"Oh, right. Let's go!" Delta yelled, running ahead.

You smiled at Clio. "Race you to the first house. No magic."

"You're on." He grinned, baring his fangs.

You started running. "Go!"

"Hey!"

You smiled to yourself. 'Maybe it's okay if he's in my head all the time.'