4

My phone kept buzzing with notifications, "are you dating brad?" "Whats going on with you and Brad?" I sighed, throwing my phone on my bed. No, nothing was happening with me and Brad in the way that we were already together. But that could change.

Tonight, I'm taking the 30 minute drive with my best friend, Ellie to Brads house. We're having a Halloween party and then staying with the boys for a weekend.

Suddenly I heard a door knock, it scared me out of my thoughts, "come in mum!" I shouted, sitting on my bed and getting out my laptop making it look like I was doing something and not worrying. She let herself and Ellie was trailing after her.

"Will you be ok?" My mother asked, she was worrying about me going to meet a boy because she'd knew I'd been cheated on before but I felt like Brad was different.

"Mum I'll be fine, I've got Ellie remember?" I replied, getting out my black suitcase and putting in my make up bag. My mum nodded, and suddenly embraced me. It was just me and mum, my dad left when I was born so she was always protective over me.

"Ellie, make sure this Bradley is a good lad please, if not momma Manning will have words with him!" She laughed and Ellie smiled.

"I'll tell him that he better be good!" Ellie laughed, sitting down on my bed, playing with my bed sheets. I knew she was excited because she loved the vamps. I laughed and checked around my room making sure I got everything.

"We need to go now, Els," I said, fixing my eyes on her and smiling. I was so nervous. I think I was falling for this boy who liked my instagram post a month ago.

"Be safe, darling!" My mum said, walking me and Ellie out off the house and helping us put the suitcases in my red fiat boot. She hugged Ellie and said goodbye to her, Ellie was like her other daughter that she never gave birth too. Then she faced me. Oh god this would be emotional.

"Drive safe, please." She said smiling at me.

"I will." I replied, pulling her in for a hug. "I'm going to miss you mum."

"Oh you silly thing it's just a weekend, I'll be fine I'm going on a tinder date anyway." She replied, chuckling and winking at me.

"You cheeky thing mum," I giggled with her. We stood there for a few minutes, just talking about how she wants me to stay safe and how Brad better be a good lad. She even told me she was looking forward to being famous, I couldn't help but chuckle at what she actually said, my mum was a legend. In the end we hugged each other and said goodbye.

On the 30 minute drive to Brads house me and Ellie listened to songs and sang. We have had road trips in the past but this was... different. There was boy on the other side, who i had spent every day talking too.

I pulled up, outside Brad's house it was large and there was some press too. I rolled my eyes and turned to my best friend.

"The press are so annoying!" Ellie exclaimed picking up her phone and checking out her reflection. "Don't you want to see what you look like?" She asked, going in her make up bag and picked up a mirror and threw it at me. I looked at myself in the small mirror and perfected my hair.

"Here we go!" I said sarcastically and got out my car, instantly my eyes were blinded by the bright lights.

"Charlotte, how's Brad?" Someone asked.

"He's fine." I replied, opening up my boot and handed Ellie her suitcase. I got mine out and turned around, the press had swarmed around me like a pack of sardines.

"CHARLOTTE!" I heard a desperate shout, it was Brad. He pushed his way through the crowd and grabbed mine and Ellie's hands. He herded us into his house.

"I'll leave you two to it." Ellie said, walking to a room on the left which was presumably the living room, as I heard many voices coming from the room when Ellie opened the door.

"You're actually here!" Brad said, pulling me in for a hug. I smiled and returned the hug.

"Of course I am, Brad, why would miss seeing you?" I rhetorically asked, he chuckled and looked at me.

Everything felt like it was moving in slow motion, mine and Brads heads got nearer to eachother and then... we kissed. I waited so long for that! When we stopped Brad asked the question. "Does that mean..."

"If you want too." I smiled at him, picking up my suitcase. He nodded and held my spare hand, guiding me to a spare bedroom, I was glad about that I liked my own space when sleeping.

"I'll leave you to get ready, the boys are already here everyone else should be arriving at around half 7." I nodded and he closed the door, leaving me sat on the bed.

And not even for a minute now, I don't regret my decision.

A/n: I'm so sorry I haven't updated in a few days, I went to a football match and then I've been revising so hard because I've got a level 3 conditional college offer but I need a 4 in maths gcse to get my placement (I don't even know if you know what I'm on about but oh well😂) also whose heard Edens new album? It's so good I can't wait to see him live and then after that concert I'm going to see The Vamps :))