8

Celebgossip: Brad Simpson (aged 22 and from the popular boy band the vamps) has apparently spent the weekend with Charlotte Manning (aged 18)

Celebgossip: Brad Simpson (aged 22 and from the popular boy band the vamps) has apparently spent the weekend with Charlotte Manning (aged 18). According to our credible source the pair are officially together but do not want to reveal anything yet because Charlotte is not used to the public light. However, there's some gossip that could ruin this new found couple🙂.
♥️:400 likes 💬:350 comments
Bradleywillsimpson: just let us live our life's! Even if we are together, that doesn't give you the right to basically "stalk" us leave her alone!

Lottiemanning: where did you get this picture from?
Celebgossip: lottiemanning you'll find out soon.

Cloudybws: I knew it OMG!

Elliesmith: you stalker😠
Celebgossip: elliesmith I'm sure everyone would like to know what you've been doing.
Elliesmith: I've not done anything?

Hatingcharlotte: she don't deserve him
Celebgossip: hatingcharlotte dm me we can work together❤️

Connorislove: just leave them alone honestly, they don't deserve this, from what I can tell Charlotte is a lovely girl who you should both respect her privacy. You clearly don't have anything on them because brad or her are old enough to tell eachother themselves; a relationship involves 2 people not 4 people. Goodbye hunny👋🏼.
Connorball: connorislove Well said girl❤️
Connorislove: WHAT IS HAPPENING CONNOR BALL COMMENTED BACK TO ME?

Fallvamps: it's so cute how he's standing next to Charlotte in every picture everyone's posted of them😍😭
Lottiemanning: fallvamps Thankyou sweetie!

A/N: I feel like celebgossip doesn't have a problem with Charlotte personally, I think it's just her and brad have got in the way of her planning against Ellie. What do you think? (Side note; I had to go to my future college today that's why I'm late with posting but I'm honestly so proud of myself and how far I've came since year 7 (you probably don't care but I wanted to talk about it to someone who'd listen)