35

"Where is she James, I want to see her?" I heard a familiar male voice shout, alerting me from my sweet state of slumber.

"I've told you, she's in a hotel, that I paid for!" James shouts back, I then hear the door slam against something and the two males shout something that I couldn't quite make out.

"Everyone's saying you and her together, so if you're not you'd tell me the truth!" I sigh, I couldn't put James through this, Brad wanted to see me and I couldn't play this whole avoiding game forever. Brads family live in the same city as me for goodness sakes! I tiptoed across the cold wooden floor and opened the door of James guest room, to revel James and Brad and saw them both acting really angry.

"James it's fine..." I muttered grabbing his arm and squeezing it in a comforting way, earning an exhale of a deep breath from him.

"Charlotte!" Brad gasped.

"What?" I snapped back, annoyed that he had ruined my trip away.

"Can we talk?"

"If it means you'll leave then yeah."

"Hang about, no I am not fine with this, I'm not having either of you being hurt again!" James yells, standing in front of me, sealing of from brad. I sigh.

"James, I'll be fine. It will do us both some good." I found myself pleading. James huffed and stepped aside.

"Alright, 5 minutes, any screaming at eachother, then..." he drifted of and turned to Brad. "You're out." He pointed his finger into Brads defined chest, this was a surprise for him as he fell backwards a little bit. Brad nodded and he followed me into the guest room.

I shut the white door behind me and walked over to my bed, sitting cross legged against my pillows, facing the boy in front of me.

"You look so pretty." Brad whispered, I hardly did; I was wearing one of his shirts that was quite long on my petite frame, I still wore his shirts because his smell helped me sleep, I had no make up on at all and my hair was up in a messy bun from the night before.

"Thanks, but I've just woke up so I really don't." I returned, looking down at my legs and playing with a loose bit of cotton on my sheets. "What are you here for anyways?" I looked back up and him, he was studying me closely.

"I need to apologise, because if I don't I won't be able to deal with the pain of letting you go so easily," he paused and I waited for him to finish his sentence, "and letting you down." It was his turn to look down now, only he was feeling a different emotion to me, shame and I felt embarrassed.

"Why didn't you message me, or come to mine, if you're so upset about this instead of ruining my drama free trip away!" I snapped, I felt my whole face change, reflecting anger and I swear I saw, for a moment, something break inside him.

"Because if I did that, you ignored my texts and Tris and Connor said you didn't want to see me and James snapped at me whenever I mentioned you, so I couldn't ask him if I should go and see you."

"So you thought you'd turn up here!" I whispered, I felt the anger boil up in me.

"I got tagged in your post, so I knew that the boys knew where  you were." He explained, then grabbed my small hand. "Please just let me explain."

"Go ahead." I tut. Catching him by surprise, he never knew I had an attitude this bad.

"At the Halloween party, I was drunk." I nodded, the memory flashing back off how, the morning after I looked after Tris and Brad as both felt really ill. "Ellie was making moves all night long, behind your back and in front of you..."

"So were you though Bradley!" I interrupted, I didn't want to hear the "I'm innocent" speech right now.

"I know that and I regret it so much!" He snapped, letting go off my hand and leant backwards, observing me. "You see when you went to the toilet," his tone softened, "that picture we took it as a joke, however when you're drunk and you do shit like that, you do dumb stuff and Ellie turned around and kissed me."

"And what was the dumb thing you did?" I questioned.

"I kissed back." His voice broke, along with my heart. I had hoped that he wouldn't have kissed back and it was just Ellie being Ellie... but he was just as bad as her. My vision became watery.

"What about the night Tristan caught you and her." My voice too broke, however, I was crying and Brad wasn't.

"One thing led to another, but I swear I didn't plan for it to happen!" He raced over the last bit.

"It still happened and I cannot forgive you for that, you broke my heart Bradley, I thought you were different!" I sobbed and shouted at the same time. That's when James came running in.

"I knew this wasn't a good idea, get out!" He spoke softly and brad obeyed not wanting to cause any friction between their friendship.

"Lottie, stop crying?" James said, sitting beside me. I shook my head, so he pulled me in for a hug. I fell against his muscular frame, really needing this hug and just cried.

And worst of all I still love him.

I still love Bradley.

Brad's PoV:
I hit my head against the steering wheel, causing it to beep at a great old nothing. I was so dumb, I shouldn't of gone to see Charlotte. I thought it would make things better.

But it didn't.

I broke her and I bet any small ounce of love she had left in her, for me, had gone after that conversation. And I still love her.

I just sat there crying and after 20 minutes, my phone bleeped. I blindly fumbled for it, thinking it was Nat with a daily picture of Jesse to show me. But instead it was the last person I thought it would be.

I'll wait for you, so you can find who ever you really want and if you don't find her. Well you know where I am. It read. I sighed and chucked my phone into my back seats and drove away.

A/n: thanks for 2k reads x