25

Celebgossip: this picture was sent to us by one of the groups close friends

Celebgossip: this picture was sent to us by one of the groups close friends. This picture was taken at the Halloween party that Brad had when him and Charlotte got together, it is Charlottes best friend elliesmith and bradleywillsimpson. At the party the 2 were acting close despite Charlotte being with them and watching it happen. Charlotte had gone to the toilet and after this picture, the 2 kissed.

We have shown and told Charlotte the above story before posting this picture, as it was her right to know before all you what her best friend and boyfriend had done behind her back. That has been what is wrong with her.

We hope Charlotte is okay, we are really sorry that she had to find out from us.

♥️:1000 likes 💬:945 comments

Jamesmcvey: bradleywillsimpson elliesmith what the hell? This is so wrong, Charlotte is such a nice girl and she cares about and loves you both so much, I can't believe you would do this to her😤
Elliesmith: jamesmcvey shouldn't have left her man with someone who's liked him for a very long time!
Jamesmcvey: elliesmith that's so disgusting.

Lottiemanning: it's true lol.
Charlottesimpson: stay strong😞 lottiemanning

Chardley: omg☹️

Bradleywillsimpson: delete this please!!!!
Lottiemanning: bradleywillsimpson why should they
Bradleywillsimpson: lottiemanning don't start an argument here please
Lottiemanning: bradleywillsimpson well I said "don't cheat on me please" and you still did so what's stopping me

Elliesmith: lottiemanning no need to be salty
Lottiemanning: you're supposed to be my best friend so I'm gonna be salty keep your hands to yourself next time. Bitch. Elliesmith
Elliesmith: lottiemanning that the best you've got.
Lottiemanning: elliesmith trust me I've got so much to say but I'm not as low as you.

Connorball: bradleywillsimpson wth man

Thevampstris: woah....

A/N: 1K READS YOU WHAT? OMG IM SO HAPPY. When I wrote this book I was bored, so I just wrote a few chapters of this book and posted it, a month later (its literally a month like yesterday) it's got 1K views. You're probably thinking wow beth why you so gassed over that? But honestly it means so much to me because I'm so self conscious to post anything I write and the fact that people have read at least one chapter and took the time out of their day to read it, makes me so happy.
THANKYOU ALL SO MUCH!