40

Celebgossip: a week after bradleywillsimpson confirmed that he couldn't see himself and Charlotte getting back together, lottiemanning has been spotted getting close to her childhood best friend brooklynbeckham, we have spoke to a source close to ...

Celebgossip: a week after bradleywillsimpson confirmed that he couldn't see himself and Charlotte getting back together, lottiemanning has been spotted getting close to her childhood best friend brooklynbeckham, we have spoke to a source close to the two and they're apparently taking it slow as Charlotte is still hurt from brad and Ellie getting together.

Charlotte has also reportedly told her friends that she doesn't want this relationship to be public as she is "sick of the negative media attention aimed at her" and she's very much a "private person that keeps herself to herself." However people have also messaged me telling me that a few moments after Charlotte and Brad saw eachother the first time she texted brad telling him that she would wait for him and he should try and work out if she's the one for him.

Do you think that Brooklyn and Charlotte are together?
♥️:1000 likes 💬:909 comments

Hatingcharlotte: so disgusting. Just got out of a relationship. Now she's dating a taken man.

Bradleywillsimpson: it's no ones business if she is dating anyone.

Chloegmoretz: this isn't true.

Brooklynbeckham: I'm telling you this isn't true

Ihatelottie: slag.

Lottiemanning: this really isn't fair😭

Jamesmcvey: you need to stop hurting her. You broke her and Brad up now you're trying to ruin a lifelong friendship? Delete this post. Please.

Thevampstris: delete this. Nobody cares.

Connorball: this really isn't nice. Delete it.