31

Bradleywillsimpson: so well I guess I need to explain myself to you all

Last week, a photo was posted from a "gossip" account, in the photo it looked like I was very intimate with Ellie (Charlotte Manning's best friend) in the caption they had discussed how we both had kissed and had been getting close the whole night.

I'm not going to deny it, I've never been one for lying to my fans, everything in the caption was true and it was all a bad mistake on my behalf because I love Charlotte too pieces and no one deserves to put through the pain I put Lottie through.

Then I have to discuss the comments made by Charlotte on her Instagram post that she aimed at me; it said "he's a frickin cheater yeah" I know some of you were confused as you still thought we were together. She also argued with Ellie and said something about her jumping into bed with me when we weren't even over. I'm going to explain what happened.

As you all know Charlotte had a whole period when she went inactive, she didn't tell me what was up, as some of the boys said. After the post had been posted me and Ellie decided to meet up to try and apologise to Charlotte together, it was a bad idea as me and Ellie spent time together, I'm not going to say what happened but it caused us to break up and that's why Charlotte called me a cheater and things haven't settled between us.

I know I've let down a whole lot of people and I'm so sorry. I know that this can't fix everything but I just wanted to clear things up x
♥️:750,777 likes
The comment for this post have been disabled!