13

Lottiemanning: I didn't really want to do this because I hate having to reveal things publicly because if I was with a "normal person" that wasn't in a band or had the status that Bradley had

Lottiemanning: I didn't really want to do this because I hate having to reveal things publicly because if I was with a "normal person" that wasn't in a band or had the status that Bradley had. But yes we are together. And things are so good, I'm so grateful that I have him to help me through everything. He's also the cutest person ever! It's day 2 in our London trip but I have got so many surprises lined up for me just today!!

Finally, I understand that you're all so over protective of the boys in bands you like, trust me, me and my best friend (elliesmith) loved 1D since we were 12 years old, mental I know😂😂! But please don't give me hate; I love brad so much and he's honestly the greatest person ever and I know that I "don't deserve him" but I'm glad we're together! For the most people who don't hate on me, thankyou for understanding❤️.
And for everyone asking yes it does annoy me when accounts use me and Brads relationship to help them gain.
📷
Thankyou if you've read this far; Goodbye❤️
♥️:300,790 likes

The comments for this post have been disabled.

A/n: before I get attacked, I do know that I used the wrong people, I didn't want to use another picture of jack and Madison after the drama that happened last year x