76

"Angel?" I asked, coming out from our hotels kitchen. Her head popped up from the large sofa, it looked rather comedic. I stifled a laugh and continued on with what I was saying. "I feel bad, Brad really misses me." I huffed, sitting down next to my best friend,flicking my brown hair over my shoulder.

"It'll only be a few more days." She positively commented, lying back down and put her feet on my legs. She doesn't understand.

"Can't I go and surprise him a few days early!" I groaned, pushing her feet of my lap and then they landed with a crash on the floor.

"Maybe but what about his birthday presents?" She asked. We looked over at the large bag filled at the brim with loads of presents for Brad, from me, Angel and my mum.

"I can still give him them." I said.

"Well call the boys security and tell them we've had a change of plan." She rolled her eyes. I jumped up and hugged her.

"I LOVE YOU ANGEL LOUISE LEE!" I squealed running towards my bedroom and jumping across my bed and pulling my phone of charge. I quickly zoomed down the list and clicked Joe's number.

"Charlotte?" A sharp mummer said on the other side of the line.

"That's my name Joey boy!" I sarcastically remarked. It earns a laugh of him and I continue on with what I'm saying. "Where are the boys?"

And right on cue I hear James go "CONNOR BALL COME TO ME!" And the unmistakable sound of Brad's laughter.

"As you can probably hear, with me we're waiting for a radio interview." He chuckled, replying under his breath.

"I'm going to surprise them today."

"Ok, at least Brad can stop being depressed, I'll tell the security guards and they'll let you in."

Phase one of operation surprise The Vamps is completed! I ran out of my room and pass Angel, who was just about to come into my room. I then ran backwards and faced her.

"Put your shoes on, Joe's called the security guards." All of a sudden we both running out of our hotel room and got into a taxi, I told them the house were the boys were staying and in no less than 10 minutes we pulled up outside.

"Right we need to be quick." Angel said, flashing a smile at the burly security guard as he let us in the back entrance. We couldn't risk going to the front as then the fans will probably tell Brad we were there.

"I have a place you can hide and surprise them." Another guard said, he lead us into the boys living room. There was an Xbox One and Playstation 4 set up in the shelving for the TV. There was 2 sofas just slightly of the wall.

"Hide here, this is were Brad normally sits, they'll be back in about an hour." He points to behind the sofa, we nodded and go where he says. He then leaves the room leaving me and Angel alone.

"Hey Charlotte," Angel says looking over her phone, I look back at her, "they're live now and they're asking questions about you." She passes me her iPhone, which had a live feed on for the questions the boys were being asked, then Angel pointed at a certain bit.

"Are you and Charlotte Manning together, Brad?" The article says, "yes I think everyone's worked that out from our instagrams!" I stifle a giggle at Brad's sarcastic remark and continue reading.

"If you love her as much as you say, then why did you cheat?" My heart sunk, they wouldn't let this stupid thing go. It was humiliating for me. I got back with him, because he loves me so much but some stupid radio station that doesn't even know us thinks that they know everything about us and it's just stupid. I refresh the page and see Brad's response.

"I love her as much as I say and who are you to question that? I did something stupid that I wasn't proud of but it proved to me that I need her like my life depends on it." I smiled, I love you too Bradley William Simpson. I then go back to reading the interview. "I'm going now goodbye!" I look at the article, my mouth open wide.

"He walked out." I commented back to Angel handing her back the phone.

Brad's PoV:
I've never walked out of an interview before... I slid down a white wall and concentrate on calming myself down. After a few seconds, I hear some feet running down the corridor. Joe, James, Con and Tris.

"Let's get you home, the publicist can deal with this trouble afterwards." Joe says. Tris holds out a hand for me and I gratefully accepted it, pulling myself of the blue floor. We then walk out the revolving door.

We were then engulfed by a flash of cameras and so many overlapping voices, I couldn't make out exactly what they were saying and bundled into a black car. Once inside, James turned to me.

"Are you going to tell Charlotte?" He asked.

"Of course," I responded, "she deserves to know." He nods and then we get into a normal conversation about things.

Charlottes PoV:
We heard a crunch of gravel against some stones and the security guard that told us were to hide came running in.

"They're here girls!" He mummers and runs back out. Me and Angel looked at each other trying to stifle a outbreak of laughter. We were both holding the boys controllers and when they asked where they were we were going to pop out and give them to the boys.

"Do you think Charlotte will like my response to that question?" I hear Brad asking someone up on entering the room. I hear a low response. He then sits down right in front of me. Ignorant!

"Where are our controllers, Joe?" Tristan asks, I hear some shuffling and me and Angel nod at each other.

"They're here!" We both cheerfully reply in response, jumping up out of the sofa. Brad turns around, an utter look of disbelief on his face and all I can do is smile.

"No... omg is that?" He says stammering over his words. I nod and his first response is to run. I chase after him and hear the boys and my best friend laughing. I follow him out of the back exit.

"I-i-i can't believe it!" He says covering his mouth.

"I was going to surprise you for your birthday but I couldn't wait." I say through my smile. All of a sudden he pulled me in for a famous Brad bear hug. Damn I've missed this.