23

Celebgossip: Charlotte Manning was seen out with some of her old friends last night looking very upset yesterday

Celebgossip: Charlotte Manning was seen out with some of her old friends last night looking very upset yesterday. Perhaps we can supply everyone with answers tomorrow?
♥️:700 likes 💬:699 comments

Bradleywillsimpson: if you know what's wrong with her please tell me, I'm worried☹️

Jamesmcvey: guys listen; Lottie is my best friend and she's like my little sister, she wouldn't want people prying in on her personal business especially when she's feeling the way she is, she doesn't want to talk to anyone right now so please delete this picture and post. She tried to let go of her problems last night but it didn't work. When she's ready to talk about what's wrong, a gossip account won't be the first to know. It'll be her mum, brad, Ellie, me and the boys. Thankyou.
Brokenjm: jamesmcvey that was so cute. I hope she's okay, though.

Charlottesimpson: Charlotte is a very private person, this doesn't feel right
Celebgossip: Charlottesimpson she should've thought about that when she started going out with Brad.
Charlottesimpson: celebgossip love is love and she can have privacy even if she's dating a famous person.

Hatingcharlotte: she deserves to feel that way!

Elliesmith: delete this!

(A/N: TheDolanTwinssEandG wanted me to update again today so I'm going to post this chapter and another part x)