42

I looked up from my phone as the door opened, James walked in with his girlfriend, Kirstie, Mickey jumped of my lap and ran to them.

"Is everything alright?" James asked looking at my eyes, bloodshot red from all the crying and my face was tear stained. I nodded obviously lying and ran straight to my bedroom. I didn't want to be an inconvenience to their date. I buried my head into the white pillow and sobbed uncontrollably.

I wanted to go home. I wanted my bed. I wanted my mum to hug me and tell me everything would be alright. I was used to the odd hate comment on all of my posts, but after looking at my direct messages, I had a barrage of hate comments. I figured most of them were probably because I dated Brad, but there was ones calling me a home wrecker after the rumours that I was dating James and Brooklyn; who both had girlfriends.

About 20 minutes into my crying attack, I heard the door knock, I got out of the pillow and dried my eyes, looking in the mirror. God I couldn't hide that something was wrong.

"Come in!" I said my voice cracking. James stuck his head around the corner of the door and his facial expressions changed straight to worry and he ran and hugged me.

This one simple action made me break into tears even more. He sighed, leading me over to the bed.

"Who do you want to speak to me or Kirstie?" He paused, "I read somewhere that woman are better at handling people's emotions than men." He rambled. I knew exactly who I wanted to talk too.

"No, I want to talk to Brad." I told him, he was taken aback.

"I mean sure if you want too, he's writing some songs for the night version of our album though..."

"He told me that if I needed to speak to him, to ring him anytime and he'll drop what he's doing." James nodded and walked out of my room.

James PoV:
"Does she want to speak to me?" Kirstie asked, about to walk into my guest room. I shook my head. She furrowed her eyebrows, obviously as confused as me.

"Well, who does she want?" She asked. I grabbed her hand and led her to my living room, we both sat down.

"She wants to talk to Brad." I whispered. She opened and closed her mouth. She repeated this action for a few seconds.

"Are you sure? I mean did you see what Brad said and what she said on Instagram?" I nodded. I'd been sent those pictures about a million times. I don't know why.

"Yeah, I'm sure. She wouldn't lie to me, I'm her best friend Kirst." She nodded.

"Well, lets just wait and see if Brad turns up." She concluded, putting her head on my chest.

Charlotte's PoV:
"Charlotte?" Brads voice answered after two rings.

"Brad I need you." I sobbed, my voice breaking and the tears flowed.

"Where the hell are you?" He asked, I heard him grab some keys and put a jacket on.

"I'm at James', he asked me if I wanted to speak to Kirstie or him but I just want you." I rambled through my tears. I heard him sallow.

"Right, don't worry." He paused, a car door opened and shut. "I will be as quick as I can, just hold on for me." The car started up. "I promise."

"Okay." I said, the line went dead and I laid down. Why was I letting someone, who I didn't even know, get me down. I laid there, crying for 20 minutes, when I heard him knock on James' front door. There was a patter of feet against the wood floor and I heard the door open, there was a exchange of low mumbles and finally my door opens.

Brad looked at me lying there, crying and ran over to the bed.

"What happened!" He whispered, holding my head to his chest and playing with my hair.

"Brad I can't, the hate." I said. My words were broken and I found it hard to speak as a lump had formed in my throat. I got out of his hold and got my phone out, going on Instagram and showing him the messages. He read them, every so often he would close his eyes, I had assumed he had seen some of the most vile of messages. After a few minutes, he spoke.

"We need to do something about this." He said. "Firstly; we will block them, then I'll ask mine and the lads management if they could make a statement asking for people to leave you alone." He grabbed my small hand and held it. "I'm going to help you okay?" I nodded.

"Turn that frown upside down!" I looked up, James was at the door, I laughed and smiled a little bit.

"James can we get the band together and meet with Joe?" Brad asked and James nodded.

"Do you need me to help redo your make up?" Kirstie asked, my answer was a shrug and 10 minutes later I was sat at the kitchen table, Kirstie doing my hair and make up. In 2 hours we had to go and meet Joe.

"Do you think you and Brad might get back together?" She said, I was watching him and James messing about and it made me smile.

"I really want too Kirstie," I paused, Brad was cheering because he won a football game and I chuckled, he was the cutest, "I think he's the one but he's got to find out if I am." Kirstie slid the curling tongs down on the table.

"I'm all done," she sat down a chair facing me.

"You know, James told me Brad thinks you're the one." I bit my lip and played with my jacket sleeve. "He's wrote a song about you apparently." She smiled. Did he really?

"I'm scared though Kirstie." I closed my eyes and then continued on with my rant. "What if he cheats again? What if I fall again and it's all wrong? I'm so confused." Then, Kirstie went into her whole advice self.

2 hours later:
Me and the boys were sat in a café in front of Joe, the boys manger.

"So what do you need?" Joe asked, getting out a folder, that was black on the spine it had a sticker saying "the vamps".

"Can we publish a statement about the hate that Charlotte has been getting?" The boys said together.

"Can I see what's being said first guys, you know that's not what we normally do." He said and put a hand out for my phone. I got my phone out of my pocket, typed in the passcode and showed him the screenshots. He too, had the same reaction as Brad.

"Have they been blocked?" He asked, getting a laptop out of his bag.

"Yeah." I returned.

"Well, I have no option to get the police involved because of the death threats, but we will make a statement." He nodded and we all gathered around the laptop and discussed what we wanted to say.

After a long 30 minutes we had a whole statement that was posted to Instagram and Facebook.

(A/n I did a double upload as a Thankyou for 4K views, I cannot believe I have got this many views)