Note. Important, please read.

*********

Note:

I am just so delighted that anyone would read my writing. When I started this fanfic, I was sure that no one would actually read it.

But you did.

And I am very thankful for that.

But, sadly, this fanfic has reached a point where I feel that it is going past the boundries of just a post- Champion epilogue. (It probably won't make much sense to you.) But, I just feel uncomfortable to continue without letting you make a choice on the matter.

When I started this fanfic, all I wanted was to ease the absence of a continuous story in my heart and others. Legend has taken us on an incredible ride and like all rides, we didn't want it to be over. So I started to fantasize about how I thought their lives might continue, just to heal myself a bit.

And I decided to share it with others.

But even though this is a fanfic, I kind of wanted to keep it within the range of just writing an add- on in which there is not so much suspense left over. I feel that I have reached that point.

But, I am not ready to leave their lives alone just yet. They are a very important symbol to me and I can not just say goodbye.

I wanted to warn you that everything I write next will have more of a plot, it will still be a fanfiction, of course, but it goes past the invisible boundries of an epilogue.

I wanted to give you a choice. You can choose to read on, and enter deeper into my world of post- Champion, or you can leave, knowing that those who were ment to be are no doubt together. In that case, I can only hope that I did okay in entertaining you. I can only hope that I helped to put you more at ease. That was what I was set out to accomplish, after all.

If you do choose to keep reading, know that I will add a lot more drama and some romance scenes. I will write as best as I can. That goes for action as well. But, sadly, I won't put two characters together that Marie Lu has not mentioned to have any hint of romance before. (Ex- Eden and Tess) I also will not be adding any characters, as I feel that introducing new 'people' to someone else's delicate work is violating my fanfiction handbook. And updates I can not guarantee to be a week. But I will try.

Weather you choose to keep going on this journey, or you choose to turn away, think of this as a heart felt note from me to you. I can not even begin to thank you for giving me a chance to please you. (Also to put up with my really, really bad grammer and many mistakes.)

I have never asked for you to vote/ comment on my writing, as I know that if you actually like it, you will do so without my having to ask. And I am also delighted at how many of you seem to actually enjoy my writing.

As good as you make me feel, and as hard as I try, I know in my heart that I will never be able to create a piece of work that holds up to the standards of Marie Lu's writing. But, I am willing to continue on this journey, and see where it takes me.

I hope you do too

But, weather you wish to join me, or to turn away;

Thank You.