Chapter 3: Of

It's been a year since Jungkook 'befriend' with his own secret angel, park Jimin. In this whole year, he never fails to stay beside Jimin. He's been there when Jimin is happy, sad, angry and when he's feeling discourage about himself. Jungkook was always there. He knows every single things about Jimin and he even dare to say that he knows Jimin better than Namjoon did. But what is the point in that? Namjoon loves Jimin and Jimin is in love with Namjoon. Jungkook is happy for them. As long as Jimin is happy, he will too.

"Jungkookie~"

Jungkook turns his head around to the fluffy little ball, bouncing his way towards him. Jungkook smiles at how adorable Jimin looks today with his oversized sweatshirt and a knee-high jeans.

"Hey hyung" Jungkook ruffles Jimin's hair, gaining a small whines and a glare from Jimin.

"Kookie, let's go out today. I need to buy a few things and Namjoon is not free right now. In fact he's going to be busy for the whole weekend!" Jimin pouts a bit making Jungkook's heart melted.

"Hmmmm... Ahhh, I would like to go with you but I haven't had my lunch yet. Probably I would go with you if 'someone' is willing to treat me lunch" Jungkook place a finger on the corner of his mouth, pretends to think while teasing his hyung.

"Okay I get it, you big baby! Let's go eat, and then we'll go shopping together. Okay?"

Jungkook would be a fool to say no to that. The next thing he knows is that he's spending all his evening, carrying Jimin's shopping bags and smiling like idiots watching his fluffy little prince bouncing on his steps in the shopping mall.

-----------------------------------------

"Jungkook~~~ I don't understand this! Why do we have to know the history of dead people?" Jimin whines while stomping his legs cutely.

"Oh my god you big baby. Come on, you have finals coming up. Here, let me help you with that."

"Ughhhh... I miss Namjoon hyung. Why did he have to go to the camp anyway?" Jimin whines again.

Jungkook sighs for the 5th times now. He knows about that but he choose to say nothing about it. The fact that Namjoon and Jimin loves each other would never cease in Jungkook's mind. He's fine with that anyway, as long as Jimin is happy.

-------------------------------------------

Jungkook is on his way home from a basketball practice when he spots Jimin with Namjoon at the park near his hostel. He tried to ignore them and walks to his room instead.

"-------could you!" Jimin sobs.

Jungkook froze on his step. Jimin is crying. He couldn't help himself but to turn around. Lucky for him that the couple didn't notice him in the first place.

"Jimin-"

"No! How could you do this to me!? I saw you with him today and yet you still deny it!?"

"Jimin stop! You're being too much! Stop being a fucking baby! I'm tired and you makes it harder for me!" Namjoon snaps. He's so tired and Jimin didn't make it easy. He didn't mean to shout. But when he realized that, he could see his Jimin, trembling, eyes widen. Before he could say anything, Jimin already turns his back and runs away.

Jungkook waits. He waits for a good 30 seconds for Namjoon to move his feet and chase Jimin but he didn't. Jungkook had enough, if Namjoon wasn't going to go after Jimin, he will!

Jungkook didn't have to run for a long time. As soon as he run past the lake, he could hear a faint sobs. He immediately spots Jimin, hugging his knees beside the lake, waiting for Namjoon.

"Jimin....."

"Namjoo---"Jimin turns his head as fast as he can. His mind fills with Namjoon, he didn't even realized that the voice didn't belong to Namjoon. Jimin was so frustrated, it could be seen in his face, making Jungkook's heart hurt from seeing the beautiful angel in front of him in tears.

Jungkook take a seat next to Jimin. He smiles at Jimin and brings his hands towards Jimin's bang and pushes is slightly. "What happened? Why are you here?"

Jimin didn't answers Jungkook's question, instead, he lets his tears fall freely on his cheeks.

"Did you have a fight with Namjoon hyung?"

Jimin nods his head. His cheeks still wet with tears.

"Why?"

".................... I think he didn't love me anymore" Jimin hides hi face behind his knees, crying hard.

"What makes you think that way? Of course he loves you! He loves you too much, you know?" Jungkook carefully caress Jimin's hair.

"Jungkook! You know about this! He's been too busy, he didn't even have a single minute with his boyfriend! I'm a human too Jungkook ah, I need attention from the person I love too! And yet, he chose to spend his time with Jackson instead of with me!" Jimin cries harder.

"I saw them today kook ah... he looks so happy with Jackson. What if-what if he doesn't love me anymore?? What should I do? I love him too much.... I---"Jimin couldn't even finished his sentence. He keeps on crying non-stop.

"Heyy... don't say that. He loves you. So much. How can he not? You're the most perfect boyfriend that he ever has. Do you know how beautiful you are when you smiles and it makes the sun looks dull to compare with your smile? Did you know that you are the most adorable person in this whole world? Your giggles could drive people crazy! And when you talk, it was almost like a singing angel!"

"You're perfect you know? There would be no way a person would not love you" Jungkook smiles.

Jimin lifts his head up. He wipes his tears away and looks at Jungkook, eyes wide.

"Did--- did he tell you all this?" Jimin asks, innocently.

Jungkook was taken aback for a second but he nods and smiles towards Jimin anyway. Everything he said was true. Except for one. Namjoon didn't said all that. That was his own heart, screaming his love for him.

"Okay. I guess I need to apologize to him. Thank you Jungkook ah!" Jimin hugs Jungkook tightly before lifting up his butt off the ground. He runs straight to where he left Namjoon before, hoping that he's still there.

Once Jimin reaches towards Namjoon, he immediately hugs him tightly, making Namjoon surprised seeing his boyfriend running back towards him. He wasted no time before hugging the small body back.

"I'm---I'm sorry Jiminie. I didn't mean to--- oh god, I'm so sorry... I love you too much. I'm so afraid that you'll leave me. I'm sorry. Please stay baby" Namjoon's a crying mess in Jimin's arm.

"No hyung. I'm sorry. I shouldn't said that. I shouldn't doubt you. I'm just so frustrated. I'm sorry" Jimin wipes away Namjoon's tears and kiss him right away.

Jungkook saw it. He saw how much love those two have for each other. He can see it, he can feel it. His heart was crushed. This whole year, he has failed to erase his love towards Jimin even though he knows that he would never has a chance with the said angel.

Jungkook smiles bitterly before walking away. One thing that he didn't realized is, every steps that he takes, crushes his heart into pieces. He didn't even realized that his tears has fallen freely from his eyes and when he realized that, he let them fall. Because, that is the only way to ease the pain in his heart.

#################################################