Chapter 12: My

"Kim Jimin ssi! I told you a thousand time I wanted this in colors not in black and white! It was your fault, and you have to fix this!"

"But Yura ssi, you told me that you wanted it black and white before. I just did what you told---"

"Oh! So it was my fault then? What do you need? An apology? A bow? What? Do you really think that I was that dumb to use black and white for the best photo?"

"That was exactly what I asked when you told me to use black and white... I asked you a few times----"

"Are you saying that I'm the one who's at fault here?" Yura glares at Jimin. The rest of his colleagues are there, but they turn a deaf ear. It was too normal for them.

"No, it's just that---"

"For god sake Jimin! Just admit that it was your fault! Not mine!" Yura shouted. She throws the papers on Jimin's face.

"Damn it! It was your fault! You asked me to use these black and white instead of that fucking colors! It was your fault! Don't you dare point your ugly finger at me!! I did everything that you said! All of you! And it's not even my fucking job!" Jimin shouted back. He had enough of these shits. He turns away and leave the office, straight to the elevator.

The others' eyes widen. Never have they witness this side of Jimin. For three years, he never fought back, always apologizes, and lowered his head. He accepts every accusation that were thrown on his face. But now, everything that he said made all of them realizes that they've been acting too much with him.

---------------------------------------

Jungkook and seokjin enters the building side by side. They just came back from a meeting with a client outside. They talked a little bit here and there about the meeting just now. Once the elevator's door opens, Jungkook's eyes widen. He spots Jimin, crying while bolting out form that elevator. He didn't even care who's in front of him. Seokjin and Jungkook stare at each other. They yell Jimin's name, but he just runs out of the building.

"Mr. Kim, I—I need to check on him" Jungkook looks at Seokjin, pleading him to let him chase after Jimin.

Once Seokjin nods his head, he bolts out of the building. He spots Jimin entering a taxi. He wasted no time, gets into his own car and followed the taxi. Lucky that he decided to park his car right in front of the building's parking space.

While following the taxi, Jungkook tried to call Jimin's phone. But he didn't answer it. Jungkook throws his phone, frustrated. He didn't know where Jimin's going, but he keeps on following him until they reach a cemetery. Jungkook parks his car once he saw Jimin step out of the taxi, walking inside the cemetery.

Once he parks his car, he steps out of the car and rush inside, searching for Jimin. He looks right and left, trying to spot his blonde hair. Jungkook finally spots him, sitting right in front of a tombstone, hiding his face in behind his knees.

"Hy---hyung... it was too much... I couldn't handle it anymore...."

Jungkook listens to Jimin's voice, his voice is too heartbreaking, too sad. Jugnkook knows Jimin is trying hard to talk in between his tears. He silently walks behind Jimin, sits a few step behind him.

"Wh-why did you leave me? I can't—I can't handle this alone.... I'm too weak for this hyung... there-there's too much things that I wanted to say. I wanted to apologize to. I---I can't.... survive without you..... Please come back hyung.... I—I need you... we need you...." Jimin cried his heart out. His eyes are red, his lips is bleeding as he keeps on biting on them.

Jungkook couldn't hold his tears. Jimin's words broke his heart. He didn't know how much Jimin has suffered without Jimin. Even if he's there when Namjoon has--- he still wouldn't know how much it has hurt his Jimin.

Jungkook walks towards Jimin and engulf him in a hug. Jimin was a little bit startled at first, but he relaxed when he heard Jungkook's soft breathing next to his ear, and his familiar cologne. Jimin cried as much as he wanted in Jungkook's arm. He didn't hesitate to clench his fists on Jungkook's shirt. He just need to feel safe right now. And at this time, there's no other place, safer than Jungkook's arms for Jimin.

"Hyung, I—I'm sorry I couldn't be there for you. I'm sorry I wasn't capable of helping you. I can't say that understand how you felt. I couldn't even say that everything will be alright because I know it won't. It hurts, I know. But I didn't know how much it hurts you. No matter how many times I say 'I understand', we both know I didn't. Because the only one who knows that pain is you. I'm hurting too, but the pain that I'm feeling wasn't the same as yours."

"Hyung.... I couldn't promise to bring him back. I couldn't do that. But I promised you, now that I'm here, I will always be here for you. I will stay by your side. You have me. I will take care of you. I will take care of Minjoon. You will always have me. If you ever need me, I'll be here, by your side." Jungkook released the hug, looks straight into Jimin's eyes.

"I—I...... Thank you" Jimin lowered his head.

"Its fine hyung. You're fine." Jungkook wipes Jimin's tears away with his thumb. He stares at Jimin's eyes, saying how sorry he is. For not being there when it happened, for not supporting him when he needed a friend, for not keeping in touch even when he promised to do that, for everything.

Once Jimin calms himself down, Jungkook took this chance to pay his respect to Namjoon. He even took this chance to apologize and say his thank to him. Jimin just sits there, next to him, staring at Namjoon's picture.

"You know.................."

Jungkook turns his head when he heard Jimin's voice. He's taking his seat next to Jimin.

"That day, we had a fight. He said that he's meeting a client, for work. I let him go, with a promised that he'll be back early. I cooked his favorite food. Minjoon was behaving. He didn't even cried that time. But when it's late and he still didn't come home, I called him. I told him to have dinner with us. But he said he—he would be having dinner with them. I was pissed off, I told him to leave and never come back" Jimin's tears starts to flow from him beautiful eyes again. His eyes fixed on Namjoon's tomb.

"It was my fault... if only I didn't let him go that day. If only I asked him to stay. If only we didn't fight... I—I wouldn't have so much regret by now.... we were—we were so happy... I ruined everything. I—he speed up, to come back to me. It was my fault. It was all my fault... I—I shouldn't have—oh god, I shouldn't have said that to him..." Jimin sobs, his breathe hitched.

"No, don't say that. It was--it wasn't your fault. It wasn't anyone's fault. Not yours, not his too. Things are bound to happen this way. Hyung, please don't do this to yourself. Namjoon hyung wouldn't be happy if he sees you like this. Please" Jungkook rubs Jimin's back, comforting him.

"I need him......"

"We all do, hyung. We all do." Jungkook hugs Jimin's small frame again. He silently promised to Namjoon that he would take care of his family. He would never, never ever going to let Jimin or Minjoon hurt again. No matter what, he will be by their side. Forever, if he needs to.

###########################################