Chapter 21: Ending

"Mr. Kim, thank you for waiting." The doctor pulls the chair in front of Jimin.

Jimin is getting anxious. He's been feeling nauseous for days. He keeps on craving lots of sweets and he also getting very emotional these days. So, he decided to just stop by and make a checkup. All different scenes are playing in his mind. The most important is, what if he has a fatal illness? What would happen to Minjoon then? Jimin is known as a scaredy cat, he's completely terrified with his own thought now.

"Congratulations! You're 8 weeks pregnant!" the doctor smiles at Jimin.

Jimin's eyes widen. He keeps on gulping his own saliva. He couldn't believe what he heard just now. it can't be..... He's pregnant!?

"............. How—what?" Jimin's mouth agape. He didn't know how to react. His hands immediately reaches its way to his stomach. Everything the doctor said didn't get through Jimin's mind at all. He just stares at her blankly while the doctor explains what he should do or he shouldn't do during pregnancy.

Once he walks out of the hospital, his mind went blank. He didn't know where to go or what to do. He just wanders around, walk aimlessly. The next thing he knows, his feet brought him to Namjoon's grave. There, he falls on his knees, crying helplessly in front of Namjoon's grave. His mouth keeps on murmuring 'sorry—sorry'. Jimin knows he has a lot to say sorry for.

Once he calms down a bit, after the whole time crying, he stares at Namjoon's picture with glossy eyes. He missed him.

"Hyung... Minjoon is big enough now. Do you know? He can reach the sink by himself now. He's getting taller *Chuckles*. He's big enough to help me now. I guess it's been that long, huh? I'm sorry I didn't bring him here with me often."

"I—I didn't know how to say this... but... I need to. I—I'm sorry for cheating on you... I swear I haven't stop loving you! But.... Hyung, I---- *sigh* hyung, I'm pregnant...... with Jungkook's child. The thing is, Jungkook is getting married, with the woman he loves." Jimin's tears start to pool in his pretty eyes.

"Hyung, I'm scared... the fact that I—I love him scares me... it makes me feels like I'm cheating on you and he cheats on his fiancée. She's lovely hyung. I don't want to—to break her heart. Hyung, is it wrong if I say that I'm happy to carry Jungkook's child? Would you be mad at me if I said that?" Jimin wipes his endless tears with the back of his hand.

"What should I do hyung? I—I was so ready to let him go. But I guess fate didn't let me to... I want to be with him, I know I love him. But I'm scared. I'm terrified hyung....."

"Jiminie.........?"

Jimin turns his head in shocked. He didn't expect someone to be here. When he saw the person behind him, his face turns pale.

"Yoo-Yoongi hyung...."

Yoongi knows, he heard everything. To be honest, Yoongi always visit Namjoon at this time every months. It was a mere coincidence to meet Jimin here. At first he wonders, why Jimin was here at this time because since the last four years, Yoongi never crossed path with anyone when he visits Namjoon. He likes it that way. But when he approach Jimin, he accidently heard everything. Yes, every single thing.

"Is it true? What you've said just now?"

Jimin bites his lips. He didn't know how to answer that. Heck, he didn't even know which part Yoongi heard. He nods his head, assuming that Yoongi has heard everything. Yoongi takes a deep breath before taking a seat next to Jimin. He turns his head, looking at Jimin who's playing with his fingers in nervous. His cheeks are still wet with tears so Yoongi offered him his handkerchief.