Chapter 9: To

Jungkook roams around the mall, trying to find something, anything that interesting. Taehyung was so excited knowing that he's back in Korea and the said man is too eager to meet him. Unfortunately, Tae's photography session isn't going to end until the next 45 minutes. So, they decided to meet in this mall.

While walking around, Jungkook spots a shop where they sell the best timberland. Jungkook couldn't resist but to stop and check out the timberlands himself. As he's busy checking the shoes, he felt small arms wrapping around his left leg. He looks down and spots a boy around 3-4 years old, with brown hair, smiling at him.

Jungkook crouches down to have a better look at the boy. His crescent eyes when he smiles is so warm-looking, somehow remind him of something familiar.

"Hey buddy, what's your name?"

The boy said nothing, instead he immediately loops his small arms around Jungkook's neck, hugging him. Jungkook was dumbfounded for a while, he didn't expect this. In fact, he was never that good with kid. He didn't even know why this kid is so fond of him. And somehow, his heart feels warm when the boy hugs him like that. Jungkook chuckles a bit before hugging the boy.

"Kim Minjoon!"

Jungkook released the hug, stands up and turns his head towards the voice. A voice that is so very familiar to him. The man runs towards him, looking at the boy in front of him. The man is frowning before crouching down and hugs the boy before pouting.

"Do you know how worried I am? Don't run around like that! What am I supposed to do if you get lost?" he scolds the boy, somehow the boy giggles at the small man in front of him.

"Sorry appa~"

"Oh my god, I'm so-so sorry about this. This kid can be handful sometimes. I hope he doesn't bother you. I was terrified you know? He suddenly runs around while I wasn't looking. Honestly I didn't know what to do----"the man stands up, picking up the boy in his arm, talking while his eyes fixated on the boy, who Jungkook believes to be his son.

Jungkook couldn't hear what the man in front of him is saying. Everything is moving in a slow motion for him. He couldn't stop himself from staring and smiling wide at the man.

"Hyung......"

The man, stops talking, takes a proper look at Jungkook and froze foe a second before engulfing him into a hug.

"Oh my god! Jeon Jungkook!" Jimin shouts out loud, didn't even care about the people around them.

"When did you come back!? Why didn't you tell me!? Oh my god, you're different now, look at you! I missed you so-so much!" Jimin released the hug, inspect every inch of Jungkook's face before hugging him again.

Minjoon, Jimin's son somehow managed to escape himself from his father's arm and hugs Jungkook's leg once again. Jungkook laughs looking at Minjoon's adorable face. His smile is the exact same as Jimin's.

"Hyung, you didn't tell me you have a son! And he's so-so adorable!" Jungkook picks Minjoon up and snuggles his nose with Minjoon's, making him giggles loudly.

"Wow, he likes you? He's not easy to get this close with people, even Tae has problems trying to get close with him. Anyway, I was too busy these few years, I didn't have that much time since this little bean is born you know?" Jimin pinches Minjoon's cheeks lightly. Minjoon seems very comfortable in Jungkook's arm.

"Wow, Jungkookie, you've changed a lot. You look hot! I bet you have---- Oh my god! What's the time now?" Jimin quickly search his pockets, finding his ringing phone. Once he takes the phone out, his eyes widen. He quickly grabs Minjoon in Jungkook's arm.

"I'm so sorry Jungkook ah. I have to go. It's time for Minjoon's check up! Anyway, I'll contact you later, let's have dinner some time! Okay, bye, see you Jungkook!" Jimin struggles trying to keep Minjoon safe in his arm. Minjoon on the other hand, trying hard to escaped. He whines and stretched his hands out for Jungkook.

"No~ appa let me go!" Minjoon whines but Jimin ignores him and starts to run towards the elevator.

Jungkook didn't even get to say anything. The last thing that he know, Jimin is already gone, away from his sight. Jungkook chuckles while shaking his head. Jimin never changed, still the same clumsy man that he know.

Well, perhaps something has changed. He looks more mature and more beautiful than the last time he saw him. Jungkook turns around, before realizing something. He slaps his forehead in frustration.

He didn't even get Jimin's number.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Jungkook!"

Tae runs towards Jungkook, spreading his arm before hugging him tightly. Jungkook pats his best friend's back, missing him as much as the other did.

"Wow, you look different kook! A better diferrent!" tae said, before sitting on the chair, opposite to Jungkook.

"Everyone said that. Do I look that different?" Jungkook chuckles before ordering a drink for Taehyung.

"Yeah, those muscles give it away in one glance. And you sure looks more mature now."

"Well, four years in LA changed me, I guess"

"So, how long are you staying? Did you have any girlfriend? Or are you still crushing on Lee Ji Eun?" Taehyung smirks, wiggling his eyebrows at Jungkook.

"Damn tae. That was four years ago you jerk. Stop making fun of me." Jungkook rolls his eyes to his best friend.

"That's great then, she's getting married anyway."

Jungkook just nods his head, uninterested in her story. What's going on his mind right now is how happy Jimin and Namjoon is with their adorable son. Jungkook was so glad he support them back then. If not, he wouldn't know if Jimin would be as happy as he is with Namjoon or not. Yeah, he's glad.

"So, what's the plan?"

"Uhhh, dad asks me to take over the business. But I think I want to start fresh. I want to start from the bottom. I don't want people go behind my back and say I'm just there because of my father. Besides, Junghyun hyung is doing great now."

"Agreed. Did you have anywhere in mind? Any company?"

"Yup, I got an offer from the 'KIM ENT'. I guess I wanna give it a try first. What about you? How's life?" Jungkook takes a sip of his coffee.

"Well, still with that min Yoongi. Life is going good, works are also good. I've been taking pictures for 'The News' you know? They made me their permanent photographer" Taehyung smirks, stirring his own coffee.

"Wow, tae I'm impressed! I mean you've succeed in your job, and still with that grumpy Yoongi hyung?"

"Hey, he's very cheerful. You just didn't have to know him that well." Taehyung smacks Jungkook's hand, making him laugh. Of course tae knows that Jungkook is only joking about Yoongi.

"Well, I'd love to know him if you want me to"

"Maybe"

Jungkook laughs at Taehyung's expression. Probably a little bit jealous thinking that Jungkook said that. Nonetheless, they spend their time talking and catching up with one another.

######################################