Chapter 6: I

"Jungkookie~~ let's take picture together!" Jimin drags Jungkook towards the photo booth and starts to make a pose for the photographer.

Jungkook smiles looking at how adorable his hyung is right now with a slightly bigger robe. Yes, this is his graduation day. His Jimin's graduation day.

"Gosh! How could Namjoon hyung be so late on this day?" Jimin whines and pout right after they finished taking pictures together.

"Hyung, he's working right? Be patient, you big baby!" Jungkook pinch Jimin's cheeks, making Jimin whines a little harder while trying to get Jungkook's hand off his cheeks.

"Yahhh! It hurts!" Jimin hits Jungkook's arm playfully.

"*sigh* I know that... but... still...." Jimin looks down a bit. Of course he does. Jungkook decided to throw away those ugly frowns of Jimin's face and replace it with his usual smile. He grabs Jimin's hand drag him towards the little fest they made for the fresh graduates.

He showers Jimin with lots of happiness. He bought Jimin every single thing that Jimin touches just to make him happy even though Jimin refused to it. If Jimin refused to it, he would only say one thing, 'it's your day' and that makes Jimin speechless. Jimin admits that, he had fun. A lot of fun when he's with Jungkook.

"Jiminie!!"

Jimin turns his head to the voice and smiles brightly. A kind of smile that Jungkook wishes it was for him instead of Namjoon.

"Hyung~~" Jimin runs straight towards Namjoon and hugs him tightly.

"H-hey my prince! Congratulations on your graduation! I'm sorry I'm late baby, you wouldn't believe how bad the traffic was."

Jimin just smiles and hold Namjoon's hand tightly.

"Baby, this is for you." Namjoon gives him a bouquet of red roses which makes Jimin screams in delights.

When Jimin was about to say thank you, he noticed that Namjoon already down on his knee, hands still holding his hand tightly.

"Park Jimin, you never fail to make me happy. Every single day is a bless with you by my side. And I wish that, you would always be there beside me forever and ever. Jimin ah... will you marry me?" he pulls out a ring from his pocket.

Jimin didn't know what to say. He's completely overwhelmed with feelings. Happy tears keep on falling from his beautiful eyes. He can hear the crowd cheering for him to say yes. His hands are trembling and he has a feeling that his legs would give up anytime now.

"Jiminie? My knees hurt now."

"Oh my god hyung! I--- yes! Definitely a YES!" Jimin takes the ring and immediately kiss Namjoon. Their kiss was mess with tears and giggles in between but they're happy.

Jungkook watch the whole scene. He's been frozen right there since the moment Namjoon gets on his knees. His knees trembling with the sight and he can't even move his damn fingers. The moment that Jimin said yes, his world crumbles down. Jungkook knows it will happen. He always aware of that. Sooner or later, they will take the next step in their relationship and Jungkook has to accept that. But his heart was never ready for that. The fact that Jimin would never be his, he's aware of that. And now, when it's really happening right in front of him, his brain stops functioning for a moment.

"Jungkook ah!"

He could see the happy couple walking towards him but he couldn't move. He could see how happy Jimin and Namjoon are right now and there would be no way he would ruin it for them. He forces himself to smile towards them and he did.