Chapter 7: Need

"Okay, that's it. I'm ready to go" Jungkook pulls his luggage and slings his backpack. He checks his tickets and passport. Once he got them all, he looks at his friends. Thanking them for sending him to the airport.

"Did you really have to go?" Jimin pouts while clinging on his husband's hand.

"Hyung, a real man needs to have fun. And fun is where there's lot of hot chicks around. Lots of them" Jungkook smirks playfully.

"Okay fine, just go" Jimin rolls his eyes before burst into laughter.

"Well, contact us when you get there. And promise that we won't lose touch" Namjoon stretched out his hand, offering a handshake to Jungkook. He's sad to see his baby brother, his best friend to leave. But he understand why he decided to do this. Jungkook is big enough to make his own decision, and as an older brother, Namjoon decided to support him.

Jungkook looks at Namjoon's hand and smiles widely before engulfing the other into a big hug. "I'll miss you hyung. I will, a lot."

Namjoon was a little taken aback from Jungkook's sudden move, but he smiles and hugs him back anyway. This is his brother, his best friend, he too will miss him so badly.

"Hey! This is my husband you're hugging" Jimin playfully tugs on Namjoon's sleeves, breaking the hugs.

"Oh god, hyung learn to share, this is my best friend here" Jungkook pulls on Namjoon's other sleeves. Namjoon just laughs looking at these two and hugs both of them in his arms.

"Jungkook, we're going to miss you." Jimin, playfully hits on Jungkook's arm.

"I know. I will miss you guy too" Jungkook smiles looking at both Namjoon and Jimin.

"Why the hell am I here?" Taehyung said, rolling his eyes.

The trio laughs, remembering that Taehyung is still there with them. They pull him into a big hug, which Taehyung refused at first, saying that he's too old and mature for this too brotherly hugs. But he gives up in the end, when they give him a bone-crushing hug.

"Tae, thank you for everything."

"Geez when did you turn so sappy? Where's the real Jungkook? Where did you hide him?" Taehyung playfully smacks Jungkook's arm, making him laughs.

After another hug and a never-ending goodbye, Jungkook pulls his luggage and walks away. He waves them goodbye once again after he finished checking in. once Jungkook settled in the airplane, he looks outside the window, the skies are clear. This is going to be a new start in his life.

Jungkook smiles at the thought.

--------------------------------------------------

Hours of flight has finally ended. Jungkook groans in satisfaction. He can't wait to get off the plane. It's so boring travelling alone like this. He gets off, gathers his things and walks outside of the building. He grabs his phone and starts scrolling for his uncle's number.

"Jungkook!"

Jungkook snaps his head towards the voice and grins widely when he saw his uncle, waving his hand enthusiastically at him.

"Uncle Junho!" Jungkook walks to the said man, engulfing him into a hug.

"Wow, you've grown up damn fine boy!" Junho pats Jungkook's back a few time before taking his luggage into the trunk. Jungkook insisted to it himself, but Junho is a little bit faster. Once Jungkook opens the car door, he see a girl inside. He frowns a bit, looking at the girl. She's familiar to him.

"Hello oppa."

"Naeun? Is that you?" Jungkook's eyes widen. He remembers her. She's his cousin, uncle's Junho's daughter. They're practically grow up together with Namjoon before Junho and his family moved to US.