Chapter 17: No

"Jimin hyung, why are you here this early?" Taehyung place a cup of coffee into Jimin's hands. Minjoon and Yoongi still sleeping soundly. Minjoon definitely looks better now and Jimin was so glad about that.

"I—I missed Minjoon"

"Okay, I understand that. You guys has never been separated before right?" Taehyung chuckles before taking a sip on his hot chocolate.

Jimin's phone keeps on ringing but Jimin didn't even bother to check whose calling. And when he does, he just rejects the calls. He sits on the chair, face frowning and he keeps on playing with his fingers.

"Hyung... you seem troubled. What happened? Did you have a fight with Jungkook last night?" Taehyung asks, putting down his mug and stares at Jimin's eyes.

Jimin shakes his head, his head was lowered. His cheeks redden, he's been holding back tears. Jimin bites his lips, chewing on it until tae had to hold his hand, to make him stop and focus on him only.

"Tae—I made a mistake"

"What mistake? Is this about Minjoon? Don't worry hyung, he's perfectly fine and it wasn't you fault to begin with"

"No~ I---I will tell you, but promised to not tell anyone. Not even Yoongi!"

Taehyung frowns, he never sees Jimin this anxious before. He nods his head, eyes focusing on Jimin.

"I—I slept with Jungkook last night" Jimin whispered so that only Taehyung can hear that.

"So?" Taehyung didn't get it. Its normal for them to sleep with each other right?

"I—We---"Jimin couldn't find the right word to say it. He keeps on fixing his gaze on the floor. That's when Taehyung realized, he understood what Jimin has said. His eyes widen, he looks at Jimin with opened mouth.

"Oh shit!"

Jimin slaps Taehyung's arm. "Tae you're too loud!" Jimin yell-whispered at him.

"How did you? Did you guys get drunk or something?"

"I-was-sober!" Jimin glares at Taehyung. If it was a drunk sex, he wouldn't be this anxious. He can just laughs and get over it. But he was sober. He knows what he's doing. They both know. And now Jimin didn't know what to do. He can't just meet Jungkook and say 'hey, it's funny how we hooked up last night'. He CAN'T!

"I thought Jungkook is straight?"

"Exactly! He's straight! He even has a fiancée—oh god! What have I done tae!?" Jimin whispered in horror.

"Wait--- he's engaged!? And he had sex with you!?" Taehyung yell-whispered too. His eyes widen.

"God! Tae don't say it that way! You make it worse!" Jimin groans in frustrations.

"We both cheated on someone tae. Oh my god! What have I done!?" Jimin fists his hair in frustration.

"Okay, I understand the part where Jungkook cheats on his fiancée. But you? Are you dating someone?"

"I'm married to Namjoon!"

"Hyung! Namjoon hyung doesn't count! He's--- you know!" Taehyung palms his forehead, defeated.

"How dare you! I still used his family's name! And we are still married!" Jimin glares at Taehyung.

"Whatever hyung."

Jimin couldn't stop thinking. He's been cheating on Namjoon. For four years, he's been loyal to Namjoon and last night—ughh! Jimin couldn't think straight anymore. Jungkook also has been cheating on Naeun. Oh that poor girl. She would be heartbroken if she knows about this.