Epilogue

A year later

"Jeon Jungkook, I swear--- if you drop her, I will throw this knife straight to your head" Jimin said, slightly terrified seeing his daughter on Jungkook's shoulder.

"I got her, don't worry. She's fine. Isn't she?" Jungkook coos at his daughter, Jeon Nuri. He keeps on bouncing on his steps to hear that beautiful laughs of her.

Jimin sighs and continue chopping the veggies for their dinner. Minjoon is good enough to help him setting up the table, better than his father, at least.

"Daddy~ Appa is glaring at you..." Minjoon gives a signal towards his daddy, afraid that his appa would turn into a hulk again. Jungkook learns a lot when he married Jimin. He didn't know that Jimin is a scary husband. No smoking, no drinking in house, be back before dinner and no going out after dinner except with families, no dirty clothes around the house, no mess and especially for Jungkook, strictly No Cooking! Well, since he almost burn down their kitchen while trying to make a simple pancake. Jimin is strict around the house but Jungkook loves it. He wouldn't have it any other way.

Jungkook stops moving around once he sees Jimin's eyes at him. Unfortunately, once he stops moving, his daughter whines and leans back. Jungkook was terrified when he feels that she's dropping off from his shoulder. Jimin's eyes widen at the sight.

"Nuri!!"

Jungkook quickly reaches out for her hand and lucky for him, he manages to hold her from falling. Jungkook released a huge sigh after that. Relieved that he didn't drop her. He gulps when he realized that Jimin is still watching.

"Jeon Jungkook........... I swear... I would really cut your dick off if you drop her just now." Jimin grits his teeth. He walks towards Jungkook and takes Nuri away from him.

"I'm sorry~ but I got her~ I won't do that again~" Jungkook whines while following Jimin and nuri. Nuri giggles seeing her daddy following her from behind. She reaches out her hands at Jungkook, asking Jungkook to carry her.

Jimin was speechless. He has two kids and those two seems to love Jungkook more than him. He shakes his head and gives Jungkook a warning so that he'd be more careful. Jungkook nods his head and asks Minjoon who's now done with his chores to play together with him and his sister. Minjoon excitedly follows him after.

At first, Jimin was a little worried. He's worried that once Nuri was born, Jungkook's affection towards Minjoon would be lesser than before. But he was shocked when Jungkook shows no difference. He never treats Minjoon differently. Not even once. Instead he showered both of them with love. Jungkook taught Minjoon lots of things, things that Jimin couldn't. And Jimin is glad that he has Jungkook. He never regrets his decision and will never regrets it.

Once the dinner is ready, Jimin calls them to seat at the dinner table. He swears thought he married a man-child when he sees Jungkook is more excited about eating more than his kids. Jimin offers to feed nuri, but Jungkook didn't let him. He said Jimin has already cook, so he'd do the rest.

After tucking the kids in bed, Jungkook hugs his husband from behind while saying 'thank you'.

"The kids are growing fast. In a blink of eye, they're going to grow up and leave us one day" Jimin said, while looking at his sleeping kids.

"Yes they did. Perhaps we should make more than" Jungkook smirks before leaning onto Jimin's neck.

"Ughh... seriously? Nuri is just one years old. It's too early to think of having another kid" Jimin released Jungkook's hug and marches his way to their bedroom. Jungkook follows him from behind.

"Why not? If we have more kids then we won't be so lonely when we get old"

"Easy for you to say. Let's change role then. What if you're pregnant the next time?" Jimin sticks his tongue at Jungkook.

"But you look so pretty when you're pregnant!" Jungkook whines. Jimin said nothing before bursting into laughter.

"Oh god, I can't believe I wanted to say yes." He wipes his tears away.

"Let's have another kid. In two years okay?" Jimin closed their gaps and kiss his husband.

"I love you" Jungkook said once they broke the kiss.

"I love you too" he smiles at Jungkook before kissing him again.

Life is never perfect, but their life is perfect. They might not have everything they want with them but as long as they have this family, they're okay. They're going to be fine.

40 years later, when they're old and crinkly, they're still together, holding hands while waiting for their own family to visit them on New Year's Eve. 40 years later they would be having fun with their kids and grandchildren, laughing and talking with each other happily. 40 years later, you can still see the love that burns in both of their eyes whenever they look at each other. They might be old after 40 years, but their love still young grows each day. And that 40 years later, you can still see them holding hands, saying 'I love you' at one another.

Love will never ends if you love the right person. Love is worth waiting for. It's not the end if you can still feel the sparks when you're with your love one. And it was never too late to start again.

'Jimin hyung, my love for you have no limits and no ending.' - Jeon Jungkook

-The End-

##################################################