Chapter 15: You

Jimin stirs his coffee slowly, taking his time before the lunch break ends. He didn't go out for lunch today, saving a little bit more money to bring Minjoon to a theme park this weekend. He hopes that it would lift Minjoon's mood up.

Satisfied with the coffee's taste, Jimin walks out of the pantry. But his step halted when Jungkook standing right in front of him. Jungkook is probably going to make a drink for himself too. Jimin tried to move to the left, but Jungkook's feet unintentionally follows his step. They keep doing that awkward step-dance for a few time, trying to get out of each other's way.

"For god sake Jeon! Move out of my way!" Jimin yells, frustrated.

"Me? It was you who's standing in my way, you midget!" Jungkook stuck his tongue out in annoyance at Jimin.

Jimin gasp and hits Jungkook's arm, earning a loud 'ow' from him. Jimin smirks in satisfaction. But not for too long when he felt a sting on his left arm. Jungkook slaps him back. That Jeon Jungkook!

"You called me midget!"

"It suits you, shorty!"

"Well, at least my nose is not as huge as the alps!"

"Hey! My nose is not that big!" Jungkook touched his nose, offended by that comment. Jungkook turns around, ready to walk away, making Jimin feels a little bit guilty. Perhaps he steps over the line.

"Oh come on Jungkook! Even with that nose, you still look so damn hot! You have nothing to lose!" Jimin pouts, crosses his arm around his chest.

Jungkook couldn't help but to laugh out loud hearing that. He can't believe he got Jimin flustered with his fake sulks.

"Okay that is the best compliment ever. You're not that bad yourself, midget" Jungkook stuck out his tongue, earning a loud giggle from Jimin. They both keeps on giggling, laughing at one another. The thing is, they didn't even know what's so funny, and they just need to laugh.

"Oh god, what happened to us?" Jimin wipes his tears away, still catching his breath from laughing too much.

"You. You happened! I'm completely innocent" Jungkook fake pouts.

"What? Hey I'm not—yeah I know. I'm sorry"

"It's okay hyung. I'm sorry too"

They smiles at each other, teasing and laughing happily. Somehow, things getting better and better for them. Jungkook likes it. Likes how Jimin is close to him once again.

---------------------------------------

"Minjoon ah, how about if we go to the theme park this weekend? Just the two of us? How does that sound? Fun isn't it? it's been so long since we've spend the day together just the two of us" Jimin flips the Pajeon on the pan. He's preparing Minjoon's favorite for dinner since Minjoon still didn't get as energetic as before.

Jimin place the pajeon on the plate and looks around, searching for his son.

"Minjoon ah~ Kim Minjoon~"

Jimin walks to the living room where he saw Minjoon coloring before he starts cooking just now. Jimin's eyes widen seeing his son, curling up on the floor. His hands is busy scratching his whole body that is now redden.

"Minjoon! Baby, what's wrong? Oh good, please stop scratching yourself" Jimin pulls Minjoon's hands away. He was so shocked seeing Minjoon's face and body fills with red spots.

"Appa~ itc—itchy~ itchy~'' Minjoon tried to scratch his body again, but Jimin stops him. He has never seen Minjoon in this state before. Seeing Minjoon crying in pain broke Jimin's heart into pieces. He didn't even realize that his tears also flowing down as Minjoon.