Two: THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE

I don't own Harry Potter, I'm just borrowing him for a little while.

Harry's first stop was Grimmauld Place where he took time to shower and change into some of Sirius's old clothing. A pair of black distressed jeans and a Weird Sisters band t-shirt.

"Does master want tea?" asked Kreacher as Harry entered the sitting room.

"No Kreacher not now, perhaps later," answered Harry moving towards the floo. Harry stepped into the flames as they turned green and called out, "The Burrow."

"Alright there Harry?" asked Charlie as Harry picked himself off the Burrow floor.

"I'm fine thank-you. Is everyone here?" Harry asked waving his hand and cleaning the soot from his clothing.

"Bill and Fleur aren't here yet but should be here soon," answered Charlie. The floo flared behind him and Harry moved out of the way still listening to Charlie. "Everyone else is outside though; mother has been going crazy trying to set everything up for dinner outside it's like Bill's wedding all over again."

"What's like our wedding all over again? Hello, Harry," said Bill as he and Fleur walked out of the fireplace. Harry nodded in greeting before moving towards the door to where everyone else was the other three following behind.

"Harry!" called Ginny when she saw Harry step outside. He walked towards the table that was set up in the yard, dodging Ginny's attempt to latch on to his arm barely maintaining a blank face.

"Hey mate," said Ron and Harry didn't answer, he was readying himself. He had already spoken to Death but he wanted to play into his dramatic side and confront his betrayers first.

"Harry, what's wrong?" asked Hermione annoyed at the way her friend was treating her boyfriend and his family. They were supposed to be like his family as well, why was he acting like this?

"You're too damn skinny. Don't worry I'll feed you up, just sit down now son," said Molly trying to direct Harry into one of the chairs as everybody else sat.

"No Mrs. Weasely, I don't believe I will. You see I'm not planning on staying for dinner," said Harry in a falsely calm tone.

"Why ever not?" asked Molly incredulously.

"Well you see I have absolutely no desire to be dosed with love and trust potions anymore," answered Harry conversationally as he smirked at his betrayers.

"What do you mean love and trust potions Harry?" asked Arthur.

"I'm quite glad you asked, you see unlike your wife and your two youngest your name was nowhere on the money trail so while I cannot say for sure I am of the belief you had little to nothing to do with their betrayal. You see at the age of about seven Albus fucking Dumbledore decided to set up many blocks on my magical core and my various abilities. He also at the time began spelling and dosing me with potions that would make me trust and befriend certain members of your family. Granger of course came later after I had met her in my first year of school. For their spy services they were paid, out of my own accounts," answered Harry watching as the information seeped in and the drama began.

"We deserved that money for putting ourselves in danger to be your friends. Our family paid the price for supporting you my brother died!" exclaimed Ron. Suddenly he was gone and in his place was a red weasel George's wand still smoking from the strength of the transfiguration curse.