Chapter Fourteen: Running Interferance

I don't own Harry Potter; I'm just borrowing him for a little while.

Harry woke up only an hour after he first fell asleep and made his way to the bathroom groggy and sweaty. He stripped down and undid his hair allowing it to fall just past his shoulders before stepping into the warm shower. As he washed himself down he thought about what he would have to do to ensure Riddle's sanity when he came back. Harry needed to get something Riddle sorely wanted and hold it above his head in order to get him to absorb at least two of the horcruxes; preferably the diary and the ring since they held the majority of Riddles soul. He already had the ring minus the flesh eating curse and Riddle would easily be able to get the diary from Malfoy, if not of course Harry could always get it next year.

The diadem was safe for now but Harry might move it in the future, it was too close to Dumbles for his liking, the Chamber perhaps? He had already moved the cup before Sirius got out and took control of the Black accounts to his own Master of Death vault and upped the security paying the goblins an extra twenty-five galleons yearly. Nagini wasn't a horcrux yet so that was all good. The one in his head which he was inclined to keep if only to keep Riddle from instantly killing him, but the locket. Harry sighed. That one would be more difficult. It was right under Sirius's nose and he doubted that Sirius would join him on the dark side. He loved the man but he was a little prejudice and blind to the light's faults. Perhaps he could get himself invited for mid-winter and retrieve it then.

He sighed once more as he stepped from the shower and wiped himself dry before spelling his hair dry and straight. He looked in the mirror and used his Metamorphagus abilities to lengthen his hair to just above his ass. Running his brush through it he made small French braids at the sides weaving the silver and amethyst hair pins he had in before into them to hold them in place before using the loose ends of the braids to form a sort of hair tie to hold the rest of his hair back. He redid his make-up adding a thicker layer of smoky eyeliner and a small amount of grey-silver eyeshadow and once more highlighting his cheekbones. He had found beginning his new life that he enjoyed his feminine looks and enjoyed enhancing them to make weak men drool.

He had figured out pretty quick that part of the reason the love potions hadn't completely taken his will was that he much preferred the male form over the female form and had easily come to terms with that. Checking himself in the mirror to ensure his hair and make-up were perfect he made his way into his room and picked out clean close throwing his dirty clothing into the small hamper by the bathroom door.

He picked out a pair of silky and baggy legging like pants that were black with grey threaded seams. His shirt was a tight grey wife beater before he threw on casual black robes and black combat like dragon skin boots. He had just finished lacing his boots when a knock sounded at his door.

He opened it and Theo, Blaise and Draco along with Draco's two body guards stood in the door way. He raised his eyebrow and Theo spoke up first.

"We were going to head to lunch and wanted to know if you wanted to walk with us?"

"I'll walk with you yes, give me a moment," Harry answered leaving the door open as he slipped back into his room. He grabbed his satchel throwing in two fountain pens and a never ending journal notebook that he intended to use for notes. He had found a rune to use that would sort his notes as he wished and allow him to quickly access what he needed for each class. He also stuffed his potions and runes books in his bag before hitching on his shoulder. Although he had made sure that Snape would not instantly hate him and had improved his potion skills from his previous life Harry wanted to make sure that he gave Snape no reason to dislike him.

"Woah," said a voice behind him. The five male first years had followed him into his room along with several older years and were taking in the beauty of the room. Harry smirked as he turned with an eyebrow raised.

"If you don't mind, we all have to exit as I'm leaving to lunch now," Harry said. A few of the students blushed as they all exited Harry closing the doors behind him. Harry was silent on the walk to the great hall as Draco and Theo had a passionate conversation of the Falmouth Falcons and the Kenmare Kestrels game that had occurred the day before school started. It seemed Draco was an avid Falcon supporter and Theo was an Appleby Arrow supporter but wanted to take the shit out of Draco since the Falcons had lost. Harry looked at Blaise and rolled his eyes at the two who were arguing like little children. Blaise flashed a grin before they entered the great hall.

Everyone inside went silent when they saw Harry. He raised an eyebrow; it seemed the rumor mill worked fast. Those who understood the implications burst into whispers when Harry sat in the Kings chair at the Slytherin table and the Ravenclaw chair remained unfilled with Penelope Clearwater sitting to the immediate right of it.

Harry smirked as Dumbledore glanced at the Ravenclaw table and then at him. He almost snarled when he felt Dumbledore's mind probe work its way into his brain. He blanked his face and stared Dumbledore down as he allowed him into his 'meeting room' inside his mind.

"Hello Dumbledore," Harry said pleasantly allowing an avatar of him to form within the room that Dumbledore was currently trapped in. Dumbledore turned from where he was trying to break through the door.

"Harry my boy," Dumbledore said jovially eyes twinkling uncontrollably.

"I am not your boy, Albus Dumbledore. I have not given you permission to call me by my first name and I have certainly not given you permission to trapeze your way through my brain. Get out and stay out or I will have you charged for attempting to mind rape a minor," Harry said before thrusting him out of his head so hard Dumbledore fell off his chair at the high table.

Harry gave a fear chilling glare on par with Snape's to Dumbledore as he rose from the floor and Dumbledore blanched before looking away and resettling his grandfatherly mask.

"You look like you're plotting his murder," said Nasta quietly as he sat in his chair beside Harry. Harry looked over at Nasta eyes cold with a chilling grin of flashing teeth that made fear trickle down the Slytherins who were sitting close enough to hear and see their King.

"Oh but I am," Harry answered serving himself up a plate of lemon grilled fish and plain rice with a side of grilled asparagus. "And I'm going to enjoy every minute of it."