Chapter two

Hey guys! After getting one comment,lol, i decided to keep going! Lemme tell you it gets better! :)

=====================================================================================

I wake up to the sound of people arguing in hushed voices in another room. I decide not to listen to the conversation,its rude to easdrop anyway. I lay there for a few minutes,before I decide to get up. I open my eyes. I'm staring at a light blue ceiling. Light blue? I sit up and look around. I'm in a room,but its not mine.

Where am I?!? I get my feet onto the ground and stand up,I wobble a little but then I'm fine. I start to walk around. My eyes immediatley find the pure white grand piano in the corenor. I walk over to it and sit on the bench. My fingers run over the ivory keys. I start to play Imagine by John Lennon and Plastic Ono Band. I start to lose myself in the song. Once I get to the chorus I sing along.

You may say I'm a dreamer,but I'm not the only one

I hope some day you'll join us, and the world will live as one

I open my eyes and stop playing. I hear clapping coming from inside the room. I turn around and gasp. About fifteen people are in the middle of the room,clapping their heads off. I blush and look down and the carpet.

"That was amazing!"

"Who is this young lady?"

"That thing can sing and play piano?!"

"What else can she do?" Are some of the comments I can pick out over the babble. The door opens and suddenly everyone is very quiet. I twiddle my thumbs and bask in the silence. I wonder where I am? How did all of these people get in here without making a noise? Why am I here? The events from yesterday come rushing back to me. Wayne.Desdomona.Latin.Hallway.Kiss.Uncousiousness. I look up in alarm. My eyes meet dark green ones. I blushe at the closeness then back my face away,a little. He grabs my chin as I pull my head back.

"Do not pull away from me,"He orders. I stop what I'm doing. He keeps on staring at me,searching my face. Searching for what though? I stare at him. His skin is a creamy ivory.His eyes are almond shaped and a dark green. His dark brown hair is falling over his left eye,cut into an emo style. His nose is perfect and lays just above his full,pink lips.. If only-No! I can't think about that. Why did he take me? He said that he 'found me' before I fainted.

"Tell me your name,"He says.

"My name is Alabama Camellia States,"I say quietly.

"How do you know Latin?"

I wonder why he's questioning me.. "I'm not actually sure. I've always spoken it ever since I was born. No one really knows why. Not even my parents."

He lets go of my chin. "May I ask a question?"I ask him. He nods. "Why did you kidnap me?"

His eyes are blood red for a moment. I flinch. "Because... You are mine."

I'm confused."What do you mean by yours?"

"You were designed to be mine."

"Designed to be yours? What do you mean? I do not even know you."

He grabs my arms and pulls me so we're nose to nose. "Be mine,"He breathes heavily into my face.

"Be yours? What are you talking about?! Let me go home,please. Why am i here?"I ask.

He growls. Growls? What normal human growls? His eyes turn red again and stay that way. "You talk to much,"He says.

He starts kissing my neck,licking in some places too. I wiggle in his grasp,but he doesn't budge. "Stop!" I yell. I feel something pierce into my neck. My body feels like its burning at the stake.It hurts...It hurts so much..My eyes roll to the back of my head..

Humans can't do this..What is Wayne? What is he?..Then I get my answer.

Lamia.Wayne est a lamia.(Vampire.Wayne is a vampire.)

=====================================================

Hey how do ya like the story so far? Comment and vote if you want more,kay?