Chapter four

Woo!! This story is going so well! I have an idea for another story that I'll tell you at the end of this chappie!

=============================================================

Wow,doesn't even describe the ballroom. It doesn't. My jaw is probably dropping right now.. The room in loominated in white and red,almost as if its a valentines day dance. The smell of roses fills my nostrils making me a little woozy. I sway on my feet a little and Wayne catches me.

"Are you okay?"He asks as he rightens me.

"Fine,its just the smell is a little too much. Just a little."I say quickly. I pull away from him.

The roses are spread in an almost zig zag motion across the room. The walls are normally a golden color it looks like. There are tables with gold table cloths,with rose stitching. There are bowls of what it looks like purple punch and red flowers on the top. It has a big dance floor in the middle of the hardwood floor. Theres a -red rose on the floor by some kind of lightning design. Theres a red door in the far corner that leads into another room,maybe. I wond-

"Come on,Alabama!" says Wayne as he tugs me on my arm. We walk back up the stair case and stand behind four,extremely beautiful vampires,with a person standing off to the side a little.

"Um...what are we doing?"I ask.

"Getting in line for presentation. and whisper will you? Also do not drink the punch and go straight to the red door once the party starts. I will come and get you if my parents will need anything."He whispers. "Oh and once they announce us walk with me okay? We have to be arm and arm. I know you might feel,urm,uncomfortable after yesterday,but I will not hurt you."

"Why they red room?"I whisper. He gives me a 'are you stupid?' look.

"A bunch of vampires vs you the delicious smelling human. Also the blood sl-donors and they're either human or werewolves so you have someone to talk to and they're games in that room too. Its like your own little party in that room."

I smile. No vampires. I nod. Some clasical music comes on,suddenly. "May I present the royal family and their special escorts. From the oldest to the youngest.,"says someone,a vampire at my guess. Everyone straightens up and puts on a smiles at the exact same time,other than me. Thats freaky. I smooth out my red,sparkly dress and stare at Wayne. He glances at my expression and gives me a reassuring smile. It warms me and I smile shyly back.

"May I present King Waldin and Queen Marilyn!"yells the announcer. I cover my ears at the sound. That was really loud. The first couple walk down the stairs arm and arm. I gape at their gracefulness. I wish I was that graceful. The remaining couples step foreward at the perfect time. Freaky.. Wayne loops his arm with mine and we step up behind the other couple. I look straightforeward as my mother has taught me when she calls me down for meetings. Its all about the presentation she says.

"Now may I present,"says a female voice. The Queen probably. "My eldest son,Prince Levi, and his lovely wife Princess Macy!" Yes, it is the Queen. The couple walks down the steps. We all step foreward.

"Now I will present my second son, Prince Byron, and his wife Princess Laura!"The Queen says. The couple walks down the steps. Now theres only one couple before us.

"Now may I present my third son, Prince Gideon, and his wife Princess Patricia!" She says.

I wonder whats with the Victorian Era names? And why isn't Wayne like a... Mordecai? He looks like a Mordecai. I look up at him. He definately looks like a Mordecai. Now we are the last couple. Butterflies erupt in my stomach. I squeeze Wayne's arm on an impulse. "Its okay,just go staright to the red room after the speech and you'll be fine,"He murmurs. My body suddenly flushes as tingles run up my arm. "Don't do that." I control my blush and the heat in my cheeks goes away. I still feel the tingling sensation. It's nice and calming me.

"Now may I present my last child and son,Prince Wayne and his escort, Isadora!"yells the Queen.

Isadora!?!?