Soulmate 20

heyyy!!1 heres chapter 20!!!! woo! i got so far thanks to Daddylilgirl!

~Warning.. Stuff happens.. If you're too young to read then stopp!!!! I dont want to get sued!~

Alabama's POV

His teeth sink into my skin and I let out a moan in pleasure. His fangs slide deeper into my skin and he moan right along with me. I haven't felt this pleasure in a while. I almost object when he pulls him self out of me. I turn to face him and he smirks at me. I stick my tongue out. Bad idea. He takes my tongue into his mouth and sucks on it. I kiss him back and my hands grip his hair. His lips taste like my blood..

He pulls away and slides down onto one knee. Is he doing what I think he's doing? He looks up at me with his dark green eyes. How I love his dark green eyes.. "Alabama EGO diligo vos adeo. EGO can't statua meus vita vacuus vos. Pro , EGO sententia pro certus ut vos fere died quod got plagiarius ut EGO had lost vos forever. EGO sententia EGO would nunquam animadverto vestri smile vel vis eyes mico per risus. Ut nunquam habitum vestri manus manus vel ut nunquam audite vestri heartbeat iterum. Nam vestri hic. Quod EGO diligo vos. Alabama Camiella States mos vos matrimonium mihi?" (Alabama I love you so much.
I can't imagine my life without you. Before, I thought for sure when you almost died and got kidnapped that I had lost you forever. I thought I would never see your  smile or violet eyes sparkle with laughter. To never hold your hand or to never hear your heartbeat again. But now your
here. And I love you. Alabama will you marry me?)

He opens the box to the ring. The ring.. It's perfect. It's a silver band with two heart shaped diamonds on it. One the color of my eyes and the other color of Wayne's eyes. Inside the violet diamond is the letter A and inside the green one is the letter W.

Then I say the words that will change my life forever. "Yes of course I will.." I whisper.

Wayne smiles and stands up. He takes the ring out of the box and hands it to me. "Read the engraving."

"Immortalis Diligo. Immortal Love.." I whisper. He slides the ring onto my finger. I smile widely and throw my arms around his neck and kiss him with all the love I can muster. I love him.. I always will.. He kisses me back and his hands place themselves on my back pressing me into him.

"I'm ready.." I whisper on his lips. I hope he understands what I'm saying. He does. Next thing I know we're both on the bed naked. I'm laying under him and he's staring down at me. I blush wildly at our closeness.

"Hold on I want to make this special." He says. He put his hands on my eyes so I closed them. I feel a slight breeze and shiver.  "Open your eyes, Angel" I open them and saw rose petals all over the bed. I look up at  Wayne and see that he has a hand full of rose petals in his hands. He throws them up and they land on my body. I giggle as some tickle my stomach. He smiles at me and kisses me lustfully making my body heat up under his. His hands run down my body pushing the petals off of my skin. His hands rest on my hips and he grips them. "Are you sure you wanna do this?" I nod and kiss him with all of my might.

He pushes himself in and tears run down my cheeks at the pain. Wayne kisses me and he moves at a faster pace. I pull away and arch my body and moan his name really loud. I bet everyone in the castle can hear him. He moves faster and my legs wrap around his waist oushing him deeper. We kept on moaning until we both reached our climax. A warmth spread  throughout my body and I shook in pleasure. After it was gone I lay limp in Wayne's arms he plants a soft kiss on my lips and pulled himself out.

"EGO diligo vos." (I love you) I say to him. He snuggles his face into my neck and wraps his arms around my naked body.

"EGO diligo vos quoque." (I love you too) He whispers back to me. Before I fall asleep Wayne whispers to me, "Sleep, love." He places a hand on my stomach then I'm out like a light.

-----------------------------

How was that? Did ya like it?

Vote

Comment

And Share!! I'm serious! This is needed.. Well mostly comments. I want to see if any of it made sense at all..

Peace Out

+-Arianna-+