Soulmate 19

Hey guys!! heres the next chapter thanks to Daddylilgirl!

Alabama's POV

I was so shocked that Haemon would do this to us why he seemed so nice. Like he changed from his evil ways.

 "Why Haemon? Why would you do this to us?" He chuckles and gives me a wicked look.

"Because I want my brother dead so I can become king and so I could have you." But Wayne isn't first in line.. I wanted to say.. He's last. Why would he want me anyway? I'm just me..

Before I could say anything Wayne growls and lunges at Haemon at the same time Amat does. A few white blurs pass me and I notice more vampires came also. I hear screams and the snap of human bones fill my ears. Blood is pooling onto the gound soaking into the dirt. At a loud scream I look up and see Amat getting kicked off of Haemon along with Wayne. They both land onto two different tree trunks. Wayne's snaps, but Amat's doesn't. Amat's not even moving. No..

I hear an estranged growl and my eyes snap to Haemon. His deep blue eyes shine with lust an anger.  He lunges at me becoming a large blurr and I let out an ear piercing scream waiting for the pain. I'm going to die. Wind start whipping at my face making me open my eyes in a flash. I look up and see Wayne's pale throat. i shift in his arms and bury my face in his chest. He shivers a his speed picks up makingme feel like I'm flying.

 Then vampires that came appeared next to us running beside us. Does that mean all of those people are dead? Even Amat? There weren't any more then 40 of them. Wayne comes to a halt. Vampire hunters were standing in front of us with swords getting ready to attack us.

"Give us the girl and we won't shoot." says a man. Wayne places me on my feet and pushes me foreward.

-Trust me on this and use your powers- Wayne whispers mentally.

I look at the man and walk over to him. I place a hand on his shoulder and he crumples onto the ground. My hands are glowing red. Red for death? The other vampire hunters look at me like they didn't know I had such power. I didn't even know. It feels good. I look down at the man. He's not breathing. I killed him.. I feel slightly bad, but not bad enough.

I smile evilly and nodd at Wayne "Vado!!!" (Go!!) Wayne yells in Latin. One after another people attacked me and I killed them after a while the guilty feeling went away. When no one else came at me I look around and see Wayne fighting Haemon with Amat at his side. Amat's alive, but lookslike he's going to collapse any minute. Anger runs through me and I clench my hands. People are either dropping dead around me or running away for their lives. Haemon was the only one left. 

He takes a chance to look around and notices everyone left him to fend for himself. I laugh he deserves this. Not to die just this.  He sees me laughing and flips Wayne and Amat off of him. He lunges for me again. I lift my hands and aim for his heart. He doesn't crumple to the floor. He just keeps going in slow motion. My vision blurrs and I faint.

-+-

I wake up in me and Wayne's room. I look up and see Wayne sleeping soundly next to me. A large pink scar runs down from his left temple to the corenor of his lips. I trace it lightly stopping at the corenor of his lips. He lets out a shallow breath and presses closer to me. His eyes open and he stares down at me.

"Are you alright?" He asks. I nod and remove my hand from his face. He kisses my lips lovingly. I kiss him back and wrap my arms around his neck. I move so I'm straddling his waist. His hands presses onto the small of my back and he bites on my bottom lip. I moan and let him in running my hands down his chest. He moans and sucks on my bottom lip. His fangs bursh my bottom lip making me shiver.

He pulls away to look at me. "Are you sure you're alright?" He asks. I nod and plant a soft kiss on his lips. Then I slide off of him accidentally making him groan. I blush wildly and walk to the bathroom. Wayne's arms wrap around my waist and he plants a kiss on the back of my neck. I shiver and lean back into him. He sniffs my neck and licks at my pulse point making me moan. He presses my body onto the door and places my palms tightly on the wood. He legs straddle my waist.

"Wayne are you thirsty?" I ask him. His hands tighten on my hands and h plants a kiss on my neck sucking lightly. I guess that answers that. I stretch my hands on the wood.

"Then drink."

------------------------------

There's chapter 19!!! that was alot to take in!

Comment Vote nd Share!

Peace Out

+-Arianna-+