chapter thirteen

Two chapters in one night!!! Woo!!!

========================================================

Chapter Thirteen

Alabama's POV

His face twists into anger. His grip on my arms tightens. He starts shaking me.

"Wayne stop!" I yell at him. He keeps shaking me. "Wayne!"

Another set of hands grab my waist. A shock runs through my body. Wayne snarls at the person. My body gets tossed back and I hit the wall softly. I land on my feet. I open my eyes and see Wayne holding Attie by the neck. Attie looks like he's struggling to breathe.

"Wayne stop it! Don't kill him! Stop it!"I yell at him. Tears start to fall from my eyes.

Attie kicks his shin and Wayne goes flying into a wall. His body hits the wall with a sickening thud. I scream. He falls to his knees. I notice black rays of light pouring our of him. Something inside of him screams danger.

Wayne growls and in the blink of an eyes has Attie pinned by his neck on the ppposite wall. Attie flicks a spot on Wayne's neck and he goes down. Attie smiles triumphantly. I stare at the both of them.

Attie turns my way. Then something hits me. The way he's fighting with Wayne. The vampire hunters weapon. How he's so tense when Wayne's family is around him.

"VHA. Vampire Hunter's Association." I whisper to myself. I look into his eyes. He frowns knowing what I just said. He nods slowly. He walks over to me. I see a dark gray light coming towards me,coming from him.

"Stop! Stop! Don't come any closer! Back away!" I yell. He keeps walking towards me. He gets in front of me and stares at me with his dark blue eyes. So blue that they might be black. His breath washes over my face. So many memories run through my head without any pain whatsoever. We loved eachother back then. I still love him..

I hear a growl come from behind us. I look behind Attie and see Wayne getting up. I blink a few times and come out of my daze. I can't believe I momentarily forgot Wayne. My soulmate.

I step around Amat and walk towards Wayne. His eyes soften as he takes a look at my face. I bend down right in front of him. His eyes turn back to their normal green. I touch his cheek. He's cold as ice. He looks dead. Like he died. His lips are white and oddlooking,his face ashen from loss of blood,and the white of his eye an odd mixture of red.

I feel my eyes start watering. Did he do this to die with me?Why would he do this? Doesn't he need blood? He can take mine... My tears evaporate and I look at Wayne. He takes his hand grabs a hold of my neck. A spark touches my neck. Wayne's face looks pained.

"I'm so... Ahh!" he screams. His face tranforms suddenly. His fangs are sticking out and his lips are now a blood red. His eyes the same color. He growls and pushes at me. My body goes flying backwards and a pair of arms wrap around my waist. A shock runs through my body. I look down and see he same dark gray mist surrounding Attie's arms. What is that?Why can I see it? Can't they see it?

Attie pulls me up. I stare at Wayne. He looks like he's fighting his inner demon. He's clawing at his skin leaving dent marks in it. His now blood red lips twisted into a grimance. It's such a gruesome site.

"Wayne!" I yell. I struggle in Amat's arms. "Attie! Let go of me!" I yell at Attie. He releases me.

"Be careful.." he whispers. I nod and walk over to Wayne. The black mist has grown bigger around Wayne. I get to him and place a hand on him.

"Wayne." I say. He doesn't look at me. "Wayne! Wayne please! Look at me!" I yell at him. I get on my knees and press my hands onto Wayne's face. I get his eyes to look into mine.