Chapter nine

I'm so nice that im gonna post a new chapter tonight.. or technically this morning. I cant believe you guys are actually voting! You make me feel so loved! This story is becoming a success! I'm in the 700s for the whats hot list! Woo!! And with that..

Ennnnnjjjjjoooooyyyyy!!!!

==========================

Chapter nine

Alabama's POV

"Alabama wake up.. Wake up please.. Please Ally wake up." says a voice. I open my eyes to find a very tired lookimg Wayne staring at me. He kisses my lips softly.

"How do you feel,Ally?" He asks. I look at him wierdly.

"Ally?" I ask. "Who is Ally?" My head is throbbing against my skull. I sit up and look around the room. The king and queen are laying in a chair sleeping soundly. I see Haemon staring at me with a sad smile on his face. I turn back to Wayne.

"I came up with a nickname for you.. I thought you would like it and everything.." A light blush comes across his cheeks. I kiss his cheek lightly. I've never felt this way about any guy before. Any guy at all.. He makes me feel loved. A blush colors my cheeks.

Wayne looks at me. "Why are you blushing?" he asks.

I look away from him. "No reason. No reason at all." I say. I look at the king and queen. They look so peaceful and full of love. I hope me and Wayne can end like that. I hope things can end that way for us. To be young and beautiful.. To have the most precious of children.. To have a life full of love and laughter. The children looking exactly like him. Our little Evan (I've always wanted a kid named that) to be as sweet and gentle to girls as possible. Our little Melody (I love the name) to look like Wayne but act like me. Ahh...

I snap out of my thoughts. I feel like a love sick puppy. I think I'm falling for Wayne. After the week I've known him. I think I'm falling for Wayne LeMare.

The pounding iin my head gets worse. I hold my hands to my head. Wayne looks at me.

"What is it?" He asks. Haemon suddenly appears by Wayne. I scoot away from him. He looks hurt and moves back. Wayne growls at Haemon. Haemon's image appears in my mind. Red eyed, fangs extened, lips dripping with my blood. Wayne gets onto the bed next to me and crushes me to his chest. I start crying into it. The whole scene from yesterday. Me being a spirit. Haemon drinking my blood. Him clinging to me like I was the best wine in the world. Him pulling up and asking the question 'What is she?' to Wayne. His father having something to do with this.. Other things..

That one question. What is she? What did he mean? Am I not human? If I'm not human.. What am I?

I pull away from Wayne's chest. I wipe my eyes and look at Haemon. "What did you mean by what is she yesterday?' I ask him. I feel Wayne stiffen. I turn to look at Wayne. "Wayne? Do you know what I am?" He looks away from me. I stare at him. "Wayne?! Answer me, please?"

"We'll talk about this later.." He says. I sigh and move away from him. He looks hurt. I move to the far corenor of the bed. He just stares at me. I look awy from him. I hear the sound of a soft yawn. I look and see the king and queen waking up. They both look over at me and smile.

"How are you,dear?" asks the queen.

I smile back. "Fine,except for this headache." I say.

"What's wrong with your head,Isadora?" the king asks.

"It just hurts. Its nothing unmanageable." Okay that was a lie. It's annoying the mess out of me.

"When is your birthday?" he asks. I wonder why he wants to know..