Chapter eleven

Ahh!! Its chapter eleven! Its chapter eleven!! Woo!! Srry for the lack of updates but im putting up about... fur chapters tnight! Yes four! I already have them planned out! I'm just that awseomee!!!!

ENJOY!!!!!

================================================

Chapter Eleven

Alabama's POV

*Memory*

I'm running through my yard. An envelope in my hand. The wind is hitting my face.

"Give me back my paper,Cami!" yells a voice.

"You can't catch me Attie!" I yell back. I keep running the envelope still in my hands. I turn a sharp corenor and trip over something. I fall face first into the ground.

"Ow!" I yell into the grass. I flip myself over and see a miniture Amat standing over me. I clutch the envelope to my chest. Amat's cheeks are red from running after me.

"Give me the envelope!" Attie yells. He looks really mad at me.

I giggle. "Who is it for?" I ask. He reaches for the envelope. I pull it away from him. He glares at me. I smirk and giggle at him.

"Give me the envelope,please Cami Please?" he asks,giving me the puppy dog eyes. I stand up and dust myself off. I stare at him deep into his blue eyes.

"Who's the letter for? Can you tell me please Attie?" I ask. "I'm your best friend. You're supposed to tell me everything. Please?" I let my grip lossen on the envelope. He puts his thinking face on. His eyebrows are crumpled and his eyes are closed. His medium sized lips are slightly parted. I smile at him knowing he can't see me.

I like Amat. He's my bestfriend. I like him more than I friend. I like him as a boyfriend, I think to myself. My cheeks turn a light pink as I think that thought. My smile grow wider at the thirteen year boy in front of me.

Attie finally opens his eyes and his thinking face disappears. He looks sad for some reason.

"Attie? What's wrong?" I ask.

His frown deepens. "Its the letter. I don't want you to hate me when you read it." he says.

I cock my head to the side in confusion. Strands of my black hair fall into my face. He cracks a smile but it disappears quickly. He looks really sad. "How can I ever hate you,Attie? I like you. You're my bestfriend." I say to him. I grab his hand with the hand without my envelope. A sensation runs through my arm. A shock almost. I've gotten used to it now. He grips my hand. He pulls me into a hug. My head rests perfectly on his shoulder. He smells good. Really good. I hug him back.

"I love you,Cami." he says into my hair. I stiffen in his arms. I pull away from him. He stares at me. I can see it now. Me and him together. We'll get married when we're older. Having kids with him. A house on the hill. Then we grow older and watch our grandchildren play in the yard with us in rocking chairs watching them. Cliche,I know. But still.

I can't believe I'm going to say these words to him. But I know they're true.

"I love you too." I say to him. He smiles at me.

"Really?" he says.

"Yes,I do."

He surprises me by kissing me on the lips. I kiss him back savoring the sweetness. A pure bliss runs through me. He loves me! He loves me! He loves me! And i love him!

My first love stole my first kiss.

He pulls away from me and his eyes sadden. "The letter." he says. I grab his hand and pull him to a bench in the middle of the garden. I hand him the envelope. He takes it with trembling hands. He moves his hand away from mine and I feel absent. Like I'm empty. I close my eyes. I hear him open up the envelope. Unfolding the letter. I open my eyes and look at him. He hands me the letter.